samchipman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'll be going into my third year at Birmingham School of Acting (BCU) and want to move into a house with other students. Area negotiable, but easy access to Millennium point and city centre is a must. Looking at a budget of about £90pw (Inc bills) and preferably for a double room. Looking to move in July 2015

Happy to live with BCU or other university students, but would like to talk/meet before committing to see if we get on when looking for a place.

Also if anyone has a spare room in a property please get in touch.

A little about me: I'm 22, from Yorkshire. I'm a big theatre fan, particularly musical theatre, and a singer and musician too. I'm tidy, pleasant and mostly quiet, and you're more likely to find me on the sofa with a cup of tea and a book rather than out partying.

I consider myself easy to get on with and good intellectual company, so if you're interested then please get in touch.
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
ellamaccoll
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by samchipman)
I'll be going into my third year at Birmingham School of Acting (BCU) and want to move into a house with other students. Area negotiable, but easy access to Millennium point and city centre is a must. Looking at a budget of about £90pw (Inc bills) and preferably for a double room. Looking to move in July 2015

Happy to live with BCU or other university students, but would like to talk/meet before committing to see if we get on when looking for a place.

Also if anyone has a spare room in a property please get in touch.

A little about me: I'm 22, from Yorkshire. I'm a big theatre fan, particularly musical theatre, and a singer and musician too. I'm tidy, pleasant and mostly quiet, and you're more likely to find me on the sofa with a cup of tea and a book rather than out partying.

I consider myself easy to get on with and good intellectual company, so if you're interested then please get in touch.
Heya, we are looking for people to live with next year too! We are looking for around the Selly Oak area (near the station). We just posted a thread (not shown yet) but here's what we put:

We are two girls currently looking for another two housemates (male or female!) to live with in the next academic year beginning September 2015. We are both at the University of Birmingham, studying Psychology and Liberal Arts & Sciences, currently in our 1st year. We both regularly attend societies throughout the week and enjoy a trip to McDonalds every once in a while.
We are looking for someone pretty outgoing, fairly clean and who likes to drink a lot of tea.
We haven't sorted out a house yet, but we are looking for something around £65 a week or cheaper in the Selly Oak or Harbourne area, depending on the proximity to the university (We are lazy, don't want to walk too far).
If you're interested leave us a message here or email [email protected], and we can arrange a time to meet up (maybe at McDonalds?)
Colab93
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya, I am a female looking for housemates to share a house with from July 2015 in Birmingham. I will be studying at BCU in September.

I am 21 years old and currently living in Leeds studying Law. At uni I will be studying childhood studies and integrated profession.

I will be new to the city and wont know anyone so I am looking for some friendly housemates who might be able to show some nice spots around Birmingham. (parks, pub ect.)

I am a laidback person, friendly and a tidy house mate.

I will be arranging a visit to Birmingham soon to meet any possible housemates and view houses so if anyone is interested send us an email?
[Mod note: Please don't post your email on public forums. Contact users by PM instead]
thankyou
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (84)
14.46%
I'm not sure (26)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (182)
31.33%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.07%
I'm not a current university student (277)
47.68%

Watched Threads