The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam University Computer Science/games software development Interview

Does anybody have a computer science or games software development interview in January for 2015 start? :smile:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I have one for Games Software Development on the 10th of January for the 2015 start :smile: What are you doing for preperation for it?
Original post by Kr0ne 856
Yeah I have one for Games Software Development on the 10th of January for the 2015 start :smile: What are you doing for preperation for it?

Cool, this thread was for my brother. He has the interview on Saturday too. He has looked at potential questions but thats about it because they havent given him much. What about you?
Reply 4
Touched up a bit on my programming skills and sorting out all relevant stuff I've done that might aid me in the interview. We are having mock interviews this week in college hopefully aswell!
Original post by Kr0ne 856
Touched up a bit on my programming skills and sorting out all relevant stuff I've done that might aid me in the interview. We are having mock interviews this week in college hopefully aswell!

Thats good then at least you will develop an understanding of how the interview may work :smile:. Good Luck!
Has anybody heard back yet :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending