Turn on thread page Beta

we were on a BREAK watch

• View Poll Results: who was in the right?
    ross
    35.29%
    rachel
    35.29%
    niether of them
    29.41%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    For the first time I am alone in my room, the house is empty, my housemates have scarpered...and I have a date with my dissertation tonight...

And suddenly the internet just seemed appealing. And I went on MSN, and while I was wisely blocking people online I noticed a certain person who hates my guts on the list...and he reminded me of UKL and then I found myself typing the address...and lo and behold here I am :p:
    :laugh: Hey I came back too; I can totally relate :p:

But yeah you're probably better off on your dissertation than here.

Now who would hate your lovely guts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    :laugh: Hey I came back too; I can totally relate :p:

But yeah you're probably better off on your dissertation than here.

Now who would hate your lovely guts?
    You're absolutely right. I shall get off in a few minutes. But is so lovely to encounter a familliar name...

I'm sure you know who I mean... does the initial K.M ring a bell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    and at times oh so camp
    I just love when Ross goes irate for very little reason whatsoever :p:

He got some very silly and hilarious storylines in the later series. It's as if he had no purpose when the show went stale other than to be Rachel's love interest. And then Emma happened; simply to facilitate the inevitable. But he was to me the most interesting character. And so very well played.

ReputationRep:
    They were on a break!!!

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely right. I shall get off in a few minutes. But is so lovely to encounter a familliar name...

I'm sure you know who I mean... does the initial K.M ring a bell?
    :ditto: ;yes; Make sure to say buh-bye to me when you finally go back to reality

Yes it does ring a bell; had something happened to the two of you to make him dislike you? B****cks I had another question. If I remember it I'll...

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine was on a "break" (initiated by the BF), and the guy susbsequently got of with a "friend" of her's. But in the end she said it was ok as they were on a break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    :ditto: ;yes; Make sure to say buh-bye to me when you finally go back to reality

Yes it does ring a bell; had something happened to the two of you to make him dislike you? B****cks I had another question. If I remember it I'll...
    Dearest Juwel,

Umm I don't know what happened. Well I think I do, I'll let you know via PM when I get the chance. I'm actually going to delay reality a little longer by watching some Friends! Hurrah those DVDs are the best things to happen since...fit Marks and Sparks bread.

Much love, Alee x x x

ReputationRep:
    Dearest Juwel,

Umm I don't know what happened. Well I think I do, I'll let you know via PM when I get the chance. I'm actually going to delay reality a little longer by watching some Friends! Hurrah those DVDs are the best things to happen since...fit Marks and Sparks bread.

Much love, Alee x x x
    :wavey: See ya 'round, kid

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.