Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heres one!

ReputationRep:
    I saw this sign once which read "Blind People Cross Here" ... theyre blind.. they cant see the gign!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I saw this sign once which read "Blind People Cross Here" ... theyre blind.. they cant see the gign!
    lol, were did you see it?
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I once got a leaftlet through the door: advertising reading lessons for adults.

"If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons."
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Could it be informing others that blind people cross at that point? Not telling the blind people to cross...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Could it be informing others that blind people cross at that point? Not telling the blind people to cross...
    but what if it is only a blind person and there guide dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    but what if it is only a blind person and there guide dog
    The sign isn't for blind people. I think it would be for other people to watch out for blind people.

ReputationRep:
    I know it can be seen as both ways.. Its just people like me who think the obvious.

This was on Toombul Road in Brisbane Australia.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.