Student room Wanted Watch

mcgreevy1993
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone got any accomodation avaliable?
Looking for January 2015 in Plymouth.
Somewhere close to the University.
Under 90 a week..
Prefably with 3rd years and friendly
Double bed.
And living room with tv and comfy sofas.

If anyone can help me be very grateful x
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
kunoichi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I live in a house with a spare room going. It's about 60/70 per week (this differs between rooms because of sizes etc), has a tv room, and has 2 freshers, 2 non students and 6 3rd years/post grads. It isnt double bed though. Message me if you want to know more.
Emmajc1993
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi
I read your advert and can see that you need a room in Plymouth.
I am currently living in Plymouth in a shared house but am planning on moving back home.

I currently share with 3 other people, 1 female and 2 males, all of which are working or in their final year or studies so is a lovely quiet house.
The bedroom is a large double in the ground floor with a bathroom next door. Although this bathroom is for everyone, I tend to be the only one who uses it!
The room is £308 a month with everything included but is a student let so the occupier must be in full time education.
The house it about a 15 minute walk from town down a straight road with regular buses right outside the house. It also benefits from on road parking which doesn't require a permit, unusual for a city!!
Feel free to email me for any other questions.
Thanks
Emma
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.49%
Excited (156)
9.1%
Worried (306)
17.85%
Terrified (381)
22.23%
Meh (169)
9.86%
Confused (37)
2.16%