The Student Room Group

What past paper should you look at?

Not sure how reliable this is, but my maths teachers (one of whom is a marker for the A-level FP4 exam papers and knows all the people - including exam author - very well) says that exams are grouped in threes.

In three exams the entire exam board will be examined. This means that the material of every third exam will be similar.

Therefore, those taking their exams in the summer of 2015 should look closely at the past paper from January 2013.

Like I said, not sure how reliable this is but my teachers said it is applicable for all subjects.

Hope this helps!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Original post by tobiasbakerius
Not sure how reliable this is, but my maths teachers (one of whom is a marker for the A-level FP4 exam papers and knows all the people - including exam author - very well) says that exams are grouped in threes.

In three exams the entire exam board will be examined. This means that the material of every third exam will be similar.

Therefore, those taking their exams in the summer of 2015 should look closely at the past paper from January 2013.

Like I said, not sure how reliable this is but my teachers said it is applicable for all subjects.

Hope this helps!

I have written Maths questions for every board in the country except for MEI and CIE.
The claim your teacher makes is ludicrous.
I doubt if any person in "his position" would advertise this fact in a school...
let alone that the claim is not likely to be true..

Quick Reply

Latest