Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    They are bloody awesome! I love them, but none of my mates do! does anyone else adore them like I do, especially the VERY gorgeous Brendon Urie??? :suith: :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I love them! saw them at reading fest this yr but brendon got bottled! It was awful i cud hav cried! lol. He was knocked out but got up again and did an amazing performance. They absolutely rocked!

ReputationRep:
    I like their album, I DO NOT fancy them though.

ReputationRep:
    lol- i fancy them lyk mad!!! I HATED it wen Brendon got bottled- how rude!!

ReputationRep:
    abominable band.

ReputationRep:
    Why??

ReputationRep:
    panic! at the disco i feel have already had their day, they were once amazing, way before they became mainstream... then the chavs claiming to be "indie" and "emo" set in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy)
    panic! at the disco i feel have already had their day, they were once amazing, way before they became mainstream... then the chavs claiming to be "indie" and "emo" set in...
    They've always been mainstream, and they've always been bad.

Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    I like them, they are pretty good. Only heard of them through Fall Out Boy, and friends. But most of my mates ain't never heard of them, and i'll be buggered sideways if i can ever remember the name of the songs, they are too long to remember. Sucks when a mate asks 'whats the name of that song?' :dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeffers)

Sorry!
    You saw them live didn't you? I can't remember if your review was good or bad..

ReputationRep:

Sorry!
    alright then, along time ago, before they became "popular"

is that a better word for you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    You saw them live didn't you? I can't remember if your review was good or bad..
    Well... it wasn't the most glowing review I've ever written.

I've been asking myself some profound questions since I got back from the gig. Here are a few of them;

Why didn't I apply for Oxford?

Why didn't Gareth Southgate score that penalty in '96?

Why did I spend almost £25 on drinks tonight? And why am I still sober?

Why wasn't I born French?

Why do so many people know all the words to Panic! At The whatever's songs?

And more importantly, why didn't I sell my ticket for a ridiculous amount on Ebay?

I'll tell you why. Because the world is going crazy (yes, that explains all of the above).

The first support band... I don't remember their name, but they were proper bad.

Men Women & Children - the only redeeming feature of the night. Anyone who can get an entire crowd singing 'we are the monkey men, we will eat all your friends' deserves respect.

Panic! Exclamation Mark OMGZZ I JSTR TOUCHD THE SNGERZZZ FOOT At the Disco are without doubt the worst live band I've ever seen. And I've seen a few. I am not exagerrating when I say that I can not even begin to comprehend why people were moshing, fighting, singing and above all CRYING to their music!!!!1111111111111

Christ on a bike, I need some water.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I remember that now.. Superb...

ReputationRep:
    aww P!ATD are ace

their album is great and i cant wait to see what they produce in the future

ReputationRep:
    Shame their single didn't chart very high in the UK charts recently..

ReputationRep:
    used to love them around this time last year but then they got all mainstream and i heard them everywhere and it got annoying. I saw them in Jan supporting The Academy Is.. fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Shame their single didn't chart very high in the UK charts recently..
    pfft ... the singles charts stinks :p:

album one is better IMO :p:

ReputationRep:
    panic at the disco are just as bad as fallout boy. another teenie boppy band for scene kids that should be shot. both the band and the scene kids

ReputationRep:
    they are better than fall out boy deffo! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    pfft ... the singles charts stinks :p:

album one is better IMO :p:
    Very true.. If MCR can get number one.. Jeezus christ.. Shambles..

Alot better.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.