Clarke Carlisle involved in a major road accident - in hospital critical.

Watch
Aky786UK
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30583740

Damn, awful news...
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
He's talked about depression/attempts on his life before so I really hope that this isn't what it seems :sad:
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
He was really enlightening during that documentary on depression in football. Best wishes to him and his family.

Terrible time of year for it, too.
futuremedic19
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Such a shame. Awful news
I have real respect for this guy and hope he recovers soon !!
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Very saddening to hear that but at least his injuries are apparently not life threatening. My thoughts are with him & his friends/family at this tough time & I wish him a swift recovery!
rockrunride
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The amount I used to go off on one about Clarke Carlisle and say how much of a Charlie Uniform I thought he was.. perspective. That's all. Fellow driven to the end. Wouldn't wish that on the worst human alive. Thoughts are with him and his nearest.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Very intelligent and cultured man. Hope he pulls through. Seems to be in a better condition today.
The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Watched his program about depression with footballers last night, was good to see that he was trying to promote the issue more, especially with FA. David Bernstein seemed to be trying to blag his way through the meeting about the topic, and it showed how vulnerable those with depression can be and how they can try to hide it, re. Gary Speed which was completely out of the blue.

Spoiler:
Show

Read on other forums that he might have jumped off a bridge into oncoming traffic and that that particular stretch of motorway is pretty dangerous for pedestrians. Sad for his family if true.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)

Spoiler:
Show

Read on other forums that he might have jumped off a bridge into oncoming traffic and that that particular stretch of motorway is pretty dangerous for pedestrians. Sad for his family if true.
Oh, Jesus. That's awful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (425)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed