ReputationRep:
    Day the essay is due.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Twelve days after the exam was sat.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, does never count?

See, I did a psychology elective, and never went to any lectures, and didn't look at any notes or anything at all, and turned up for the exam, was multiple choice, and got 66 :cool:
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    66 out of what? :p:

I would disagree with never counting as the question was about the latest point you STARTED work, not how long you put it off for, per sé.

ReputationRep:
    At Alevel I did my drama coursework(as in the commentary) the morning before it was due in.Oh that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    66 out of what? :p:

I would disagree with never counting as the question was about the latest point you STARTED work, not how long you put it off for, per sé.
    66 out of 100 = 4 marks off a first. Not bad for guessing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well. I have an essay in for tomorrow that I have not got a clue what to write about. I don't know how to start it, even.

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrible for leaving work until the last minute. In the past I've started essays/lab reports until the day before the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    9pm the night before with just about every university essay. Not in a boasting ' can get this done and get 98% in 4 hours' way, I'm just stupendously lazy.

ReputationRep:
    ^Yeah same... Was once sat outside the room where we had to hand it in doing in, lol! Was asking people what they put (was maths coursework) as they walked past, got 72% so wasn't a bad idea!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I'm horrible for putting stuff off for a day or two, or even the night before, the work is due in. Though if I have all the facts and know what I'm suposed to put in, then I usually do pretty decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    66 out of 100 = 4 marks off a first. Not bad for guessing :p:
    is a psycology degree easy? whats it like? what are the lectures like?

ReputationRep:
    Latest is probably on the day, usually an hour before the lecture .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincent)
    is a psycology degree easy? whats it like? what are the lectures like?
    Dunno, I don't do a psychology degree. The electives were a piece of piss really, but that was only because we didn't need to do stats or anything other than multiple choice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.