Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePants999)
    You don't beat about the bush, do you!
    Well, there could be a million reasons, just wondering if that was it?

ReputationRep:
    have you ever thought of asking a girl that you are freinds with out? Sometimes freinds make the best girlfriends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman663j7)
    have you ever thought of asking a girl that you are freinds with out? Sometimes freinds make the best girlfriends.
    That's my problem - I become close to my friends and I need to be able to trust someone who I'd go out with, but for some reason people seem to think it weird if friends get together, but surely thats the best way of getting to know someone? Goddammit. :mad:

have you ever tried going out with an imaginary girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    have you ever tried going out with an imaginary girlfriend
    I'm sorry but thats the dumbest thing I have ever herd in my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman663j7)
    it's high-risk though, because if you break up, you may lose someone who was once a fantastic friend too. or if someone asks and she says 'no', it changes the friendship-dynamic..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Not quite, I am scared in general as I am a wimp. Although actually the reason nothing happend with Emma was because I was too scared what my parents would have done if they found out. Looking back at it now they would probably have been quite pleased.

I don't really care what what my parents think now, in fact I deliberatly try and 'sex up' my life in front of them and wind my sister up about the fictional stuff I get up to in clubs.
    Haha! Clubs can be pretty anti-social anyway. Well the ones I go are to anyway, absolute meat markets, basically chavs with Beckham mohicans, white trainers and silk shirts trying to find some randy slappers to have sex with. I think the longer you put this whole relationship thing off, the harder you'll find it is to let go of your inhibitions.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the clubs I go to a purely none scally (chav) they are student places, in fact its UMISTs official club so thats the kind of clientel you get. You don't have to be a student to get in but they make it very hard for you if you're not.

I don't also get up to anything in club hence my usage of the word fictional. Maybe I will just stay single all my life.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I will just stay single all my life.
    Great things happen when you least expect them to! You should chill, and not get wound up about it.

ReputationRep:
    Lol the clubs I go to a purely none scally (chav) they are student places, in fact its UMISTs official club so thats the kind of clientel you get. You don't have to be a student to get in but they make it very hard for you if you're not.

I don't also get up to anything in club hence my usage of the word fictional. Maybe I will just stay single all my life.
    You most definitely won't. If my boss(the meanest, nastiest, *****iest, cheekiest, most chauvinist pig alive) can find a woman, there's hope for us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Well, there could be a million reasons, just wondering if that was it?
    shut your mouth mate maybe she hasnt had the chance i mean if there are Pricks like youi around why would she want to go out with you lol
    i bet yor a munter with ginger hair!!!

also i have noticed that many people say to ask his female mates out what if he aint got any???

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about girlfriends mate, you're only 15, im getting worried because im 19 and the longest ive gone out with somebody is two weeks! Think i have a problem with forming meaningful relationships with people of the opposite sex, probably a result of my all boys school upbringing. Concentrate on having some fun with girls, at 15 it doesnt have to be about girlfriends, it wasnt with me!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, dont worry about the girls, having a partner isnt everything you know. Go and have fun!

ReputationRep:
    The harsh reality is that some people will just never find a girl, no matter how nice they are.

ReputationRep:
    and why's that?

ReputationRep:
    I think you're lucky not having a gf at 15. I had one at about 8, 10 and then 14-16 (different ones) it was okay for a while, but when I grew up, it was weird talking to them and stuff. At 15, gfs are just stupid, they piss about (not sexually, just normally, in general, esp when drunk).

The ****-hole where I live (general area, not actual house) is where this convo comes up regularly:

Girl: I'm 15 in 3 days
    Me: *Ha* I'm 18 in a week
    Girl: *SLAP*

NOTE: This happens when the girl is drunk usually, but when they're sober they do things like play with your hair, sit on you etc. I find them annoying and a distraction. When I move out of this **** heap, I'll get a gf, a proper, 'normal' one.

You could just practice talking to girls now and not be intent on getting a gf.

ReputationRep:
    just relax and join a club. not a singles club cos then u will look desprete
    just a club for people who like the same things as you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    just relax and join a club. not a singles club cos then u will look desprete
    just a club for people who like the same things as you
    Wouldnt that be a bit freaky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen of Troy)
    Wouldnt that be a bit freaky?
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    why?
    It just reminds me of those horror movies, where you join a club and then *bang* suddenly everyones a serial killer.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 23, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.