Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I Have Psychology As On The 27th May I Have Written All Ym Revision Notes I Dont Know Them At All
    I Have Caluclated That I Only Have About 24 Hrs To Cover Develipmental, Cognitive , Attachment And Physiological Psychology Do U Think That This Will Be Enough?
    Can Anyone Help?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Focus in on the key studies, aims, results, criticisms etc., think about how they fit in with the theories that have been put forward and relate it all to the real world that you know to help it all slot together. If you still aren't clear take a look at one of the revision guides that are available. There are also some great websites e.g. http://psychology.port5.com/

Plug

ReputationRep:
    use little prompt cards- write down the main facts on a small card- not too crammed, just concise. I then put all the cards on that topic in an envolope with the topic on the front- that way their really organised and the process of just getting that much information in as few words does wonders for your revision. then give your cards to anyone who'll listen, ask them to give you the title + tell them all you know... i found this was the best way of learning psychology studies. oh and use different colours, if your mum or whovere says 'it's the pink card' as a prompt, it's amazing how much you will remember.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    AQA Specification Support

Use this - tells you key terms to use - make a list and define them all - use the APFCC studies and write them out. then make general notes on things.

I did this 4 my jan exam and got 94/100.

I found it such a good way to revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twinkledust)
    AQA Specification Support

Use this - tells you key terms to use - make a list and define them all - use the APFCC studies and write them out. then make general notes on things.

I did this 4 my jan exam and got 94/100.

I found it such a good way to revise
    What is APFCC studies?

ReputationRep:
    The aims, procedure, findings, conclusion and criticism

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.