work or spend christmas with family?

Watch
tiny doo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Would you rather work for double or triple pay on christmas day or chill with your family

I see a lot of people in my place of work that are working on Christmas day seems no one gives a flying **** about Christmas

Obv if you are Muslim Sikh Hindu or and other religion I don't expect you to answer this
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If my cousin comes over, work. If she doesn't come over, family. This week I'll be revising for my exam all day and avoiding everyone because she'll be here.

Also, my family are Muslim and they do Christmas every year. It's a huge thing for a lot of Muslims in this country just because it's fun and it's a reason to get everyone together and get presents and things. I imagine it's the same for the other religions. Christmas isn't a religious thing anymore.
tiny doo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vixen47)
If my cousin comes over, work. If she doesn't come over, family. This week I'll be revising for my exam all day and avoiding everyone because she'll be here.

Also, my family are Muslim and they do Christmas every year. It's a huge thing for a lot of Muslims in this country just because it's fun and it's a reason to get everyone together and get presents and things. I imagine it's the same for the other religions. Christmas isn't a religious thing anymore.
Lol muslims dont celebrate christmas
tiny doo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vixen47)

correct me if im wrong but christmas is a christian celebration
sdotd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im in a hindu family and we celebrate christmas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (221)
60.88%
No (76)
20.94%
Not sure (66)
18.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed