The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i suppose having narrow doors wud make fat ppl too embarrased to go in coz ppl wud be thinkin 'how did she get in ' etc so it might work in that respect.
buti think the majority of really fat ppl use the drive through anyway coz they cant be arsed getting out their cars.
Reply 21
What about a pregnant woman? They won't be able to get through...
Reply 22
What about a pregnant woman? They won't be able to get through...

when you're pregnant teh bump is in front of you, not to your sides.
Reply 23
elpaw

Just what I was thinking.... And LOL@alio!
Reply 24
Jak Spencer
I feel it is a good thing to discriminate against fat people. It is their own fault that they are that way.

It is wrong to discriminate against race because you can't change that and there is nothing wrong with that. Being fat is just because you havent treated yourself right and eat too much and don't do enough exercise.

well some of them cant help it as is a genetic disorder and for much they try they cant lose any weight or a tyroidean problem wich they cant help
Reply 25
elpaw
I'm not very experienced at such mattters.
Reply 26
alio
i suppose having narrow doors wud make fat ppl too embarrased to go in coz ppl wud be thinkin 'how did she get in ' etc so it might work in that respect.
buti think the majority of really fat ppl use the drive through anyway coz they cant be arsed getting out their cars.

It would be really humiliating trying to squeeze through if you were borderline. Where I live there are always groups of kids hanging round outside mcdonalds and I can just imagine them laughing at fat people desperate for a big mac.

Shouldn't pregnant women be eating sensibly anyway? Fast food can't be good for your baby.
Reply 27
_meiko_
well some of them cant help it as is a genetic disorder and for much they try they cant lose any weight or a tyroidean problem wich they cant help

They can't just use "it's genetic" or "it's glandular" to go out and eat junk food all the time - that's certainly not going to help them lose weight.
Reply 28
Bezza
They can't just use "it's genetic" or "it's glandular" to go out and eat junk food all the time - that's certainly not going to help them lose weight.

i know but they can go to mcdonalds to drink a coke or eat a salad, dont you think? people like this wich they cant help the problem are not going to eat junk food but they might want to go with their families or children
Let the fat people murder themselves with unhealthy food. They're only making the gene pool better, at the end of the day.
Reply 30
Dr. Blazed
Let the fat people murder themselves with unhealthy food. They're only making the gene pool better, at the end of the day.
And costing us millions of pounds to fix their diseases.:rolleyes:
Reply 31
Hey Bradders - that's not a quote from me! I know nothing about people jacking off in burgers! Except for those wimpy rumours...

_meiko_
i know but they can go to mcdonalds to drink a coke or eat a salad, dont you think? people like this wich they cant help the problem are not going to eat junk food but they might want to go with their families or children

Apparently the new McSalads or whatever they're called actually contain more calories than a big mac! Going with their families though is a good point - I hadn't thought about that. As long as they don't give into temptation.
Reply 32
piginapoke
If only everyone was a non-smoker with a BMI of 20, the NHS would go out of business :wink:
Very true, on second thoughts give cigs out for free and encourage fatness, more work = more pay :tongue:
Reply 33
I haven't had mcdonalds for about a year, I don't get people who make out it's abig deal to go there...
Reply 34
piginapoke
If only everyone was a non-smoker with a BMI of 20, the NHS would go out of business :wink:

not really, genetic diseases, getting ill etc, accidents...
Reply 35
Bezza
Hey Bradders - that's not a quote from me! I know nothing about people jacking off in burgers! Except for those wimpy rumours...

Apparently the new McSalads or whatever they're called actually contain more calories than a big mac! Going with their families though is a good point - I hadn't thought about that. As long as they don't give into temptation.

is not the calories... to burn the fat the best option is not to eat carbohydrates like chips or bread, you can eat veg and protein as much as you want. cos the carbohydrates turn into sugars and mixed with protein into fat.
Reply 36
piginapoke
That's what I was thinking, don't know what you were moaning for! :smile: Where do I go for the free fags then? I need some.

ps I'm a bit inebriated.
On that subject, may as well put alcohol in the water to fry everyones livers :tongue:
Reply 37
piginapoke
Yeah, BK has tastier burgers anyway. Double whoppers aren't too bad as long as they haven't burnt them to a crisp or smothered them in raw onion.

BK is nasty as well, you eat it and it's like 'urg' I've never really eaten there anyway
Reply 38
piginapoke
Good plan. Although I think you mean pickle as frying involves heat. I'd drink that!
Oh yeah oops :redface:

There is nothing better to sort out your life when your hungover and feeling down than a good old McDonalds in the morning. Why o Why do they have to put one 30seconds from the medical school :rolleyes:
Reply 39
_meiko_
you can eat veg and protein as much as you want. cos the carbohydrates turn into sugars and mixed with protein into fat.
That is so wrong on so many biological levels

Latest

Trending

Trending