The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Any business and managment students here?

Want to know if i should put this ahead of lancaster as my first choice uni ?
how is the henley business school and uni in general ?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by VinitJ
Want to know if i should put this ahead of lancaster as my first choice uni ?
how is the henley business school and uni in general ?

Hello!

Its great to hear that you are considering the University of Reading. In response to your questions, the Henley Business School has a very high reputation and is regarded on its own as a business school as well as being part of the university as a whole. The building is fairly new and has some excellent facilities, including its own library with special resources. They have some great links with businesses and corporations and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in business related projects. Do check the Henley Business School's own website: http://www.henley.ac.uk

As for the university itself, I personally have had a great time here so far! There are lots of things to do here. The student union runs a pub quiz, two club nights, a comedy night and karaoke weekly. There are also many societies and clubs you can join from photography, travel, anime, poker and lots more with of course sports clubs you can join. For the full list see this page: http://www.rusu.co.uk/activities/

The main Whiteknights campus is huge and quite green so its very pretty in places. It has lots of facilities on campus- various cafes, bars, cafeterias, job shop, bank, grocery store, bagel shop, a Korean food store, hairdressers and a lettings shop. Because of how big campus is, you can be constantly meeting new people, even more so if you join clubs and societies. At the same time there are things to do in town with a big shopping centre, a cinema, clubs, restaurants, cafes with various events going on throughout the year. Reading also has great travel links if you wanted to go to different places in the UK with London being 30 minutes away.

I hope that helps, feel free to ask any more questions!
Pip, third year English Literature and History of Art
Reply 3
Thankyou:yy::rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending