The Student Room Group

Last time you got drunk

never been drunk so cant answer this one , but when is the last time you got drunk?

Scroll to see replies

My 21st birthday which was 10 days ago.
I'm drunk right now
Two weeks ago. Too long, too long...
Reply 5
In August.
Last Friday night absolutely smashed it and then on Sunday had a few beers but wouldnt say I was drunk
March 29th.
Reply 9
Original post by MrDystopia
My 21st birthday which was 10 days ago.

Happy belated Birthday :smile:
Yesterday. Probably tomorrow and almost certainly the after.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Halloween this year.
I don't drink, why? Because I'm not socially awkward.
Original post by lou 22
Happy belated Birthday :smile:

Thank you!

Original post by Gambit92
I don't drink, why? Because I'm not socially awkward.

Drinking can be a very social activity so I'm not quite sure what point you're making :tongue:
Mid November

I can't pull when I'm drunk because I always go over the limit n get wasted
Haven't been drunk in months I don't think, I tend to drink on weekends with my friends, usually at the pub as I prefer it now and we don't often go out to clubs any more. I never seem to drink enough to get drunk, I'll drink a fair amount but I think it would just cost too much money for me to get drunk besides I don;t really drink to get pissed as I hate the feeling of being way drunk. Usually just like to be a bit merry which is what I usually achieve, though I get hangovers now even when I don't drink the amount I usually do. :frown:
Original post by MrDystopia
Thank you!

Drinking can be a very social activity so I'm not quite sure what point you're making :tongue:

I think he was trying to show how superior he is to the rest of us on such a small thing as alcohol.
Original post by SophieSmall
I think he was trying to show how superior he is to the rest of us on such a small thing as alcohol.

Indeed, and he tried doing so by making a daft post.
Sunday

Quick Reply

Latest