hellosarahhe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone!

I’m a UCL student living in a pretty good studio in St Pancras Way (belongs to Unite Student), but it’s too expensive for me. I want to move in Connaught Hall, College Hall, International Hall or any other accommodation which is close to UCL. Although my studio is not a UCL allocated accommodation, I think it’s ok to swap our rooms.

The studio in St Pancras Way is awesome! It has 25 square metre floor space which is really hard to find such a big room in Zone1, a fantastic location. There is a large private bathroom, plenty of shelving space and full kitchen complete with fridge, freezer, oven, 4 ring hob, microwave, sink and cupboards. Other features include, vinyl flooring throughout, a three-quarter sized bed, wall mounted shelving, 1 movable drawer set, integrated wardrobe, arm chair, breakfast bar, noticeboards desk and desk chair. Kettles, Toasters, ironing board and other items also included. It is fitted with all modern conveniences. What’s more, this kind of studio has its own roof terrace. The staff here are quite nice, they are always friendly to give us help. If you are not bothered with money, this studio is your very good choice.

If you are interested in changing your room with mine, please send me a PM.

St Pancras Way studio:
1. Price: £319 p/w (it now turns to be £339p/w in next academic year)
2. Tenancy end date: 11/Sep/2015

Willing to exchange accommodation as follows:
1. Connaught Hall
2. College Hall
3. International Hall
4. Astor College
5. Arthur Tattersall House
6. John Tovell House
7. Campell House East and West
8. Schafer House
Tyler Bam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.37%
It's just nice to be back! (182)
27.49%
Not great so far... (238)
35.95%
I want to drop out! (127)
19.18%

Watched Threads