Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel A2 History - Germany 1900-45 - Monday 8th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    Cheers!

And just literally do every question you can try for nazis and try to cover all the content. So don't do two of the same question types but like one for each section if you know what I mean xD
    TEAM WORK RIGHT THERE!! x

ReputationRep:
    I think EVERYONE should do atleast one plan for one question and post it right now!

We will all improve it together.

Just think, if we do that we could easily cover most of the questions and all the content - whereas if there's just me doing it, I'll be ages.

I'll still cover the content in my own time and do my 20 plans for you all, but let's do some teamwork guys!!

ReputationRep:
    If you agree, please do contribute

We don't want this thread to be overly dependent on just one or two people who do all the work for everyone!

So everyone get writing a plan for a question but do one that YOU struggle with so you can get help with it and learn from it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    If you agree, please do contribute

We don't want this thread to be overly dependent on just one or two people who do all the work for everyone!

So everyone get writing a plan for a question but do one that YOU struggle with so you can get help with it and learn from it
    When you said "right now" its highly unlikely people will do it however, tomorrow and from now onwards I'm sure everyone will start chipping in x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunny2014)
    When you said "right now" its highly unlikely people will do it however, tomorrow and from now onwards I'm sure everyone will start chipping in x
    I genuinely believe that's a fantastic idea though! We could cover pretty much any question and we would all learn from it!

The faster everyone starts writing their plans the faster they can work on doing their next plan - the more plans you do, the more you benefit from it and the more we benefit too! It's a win-win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    I genuinely believe that's a fantastic idea though! We could cover pretty much any question and we would all learn from it!

The faster everyone starts writing their plans the faster they can work on doing their next plan - the more plans you do, the more you benefit from it and the more we benefit too! It's a win-win!
    I call holocaust lol😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swagyolo420)
    What do u do with them? just read them?? I never was good with them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I've just read through them and made podcasts of me reading them out so I can just listen to them on the go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    Well I'm trying to cover content and structure but structure is always going to be dependent on how they word the question. Content isn't too hard to do in 20 questions!

I've got one question for each question that is likely to come up in the sections. Just think... 20 questions are about 50 ish pages of notes - that's more than enough to cover the content.

You'll just need to apply the content to the question.
    Well Nazis are a huge section - are you saying from the rise through to WW2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Yeah I've just read through them and made podcasts of me reading them out so I can just listen to them on the go

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thats pretty cool, i guess i could do that with mine too.. Where do u record the podcasts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I call holocaust lol😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Make sure you do one you're actually struggling with - not one you're good at

It will benefit you more xD

But if that's what you struggle with awesome! Get started asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Well Nazis are a huge section - are you saying from the rise through to WW2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup all of nazis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)

Aha. Too late personally for me - I'll start on Nazis when I can. Got a lot of work on at the minute from my other three subjects 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    Make sure you do one you're actually struggling with - not one you're good at

It will benefit you more xD

But if that's what you struggle with awesome! Get started asap
    Whos doing nazi consolidation.. Haha😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thats pretty cool, i guess i could do that with mine too.. Where do u record the podcasts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just record them on my phone and listen to them as a playlist

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Aha. Too late personally for me - I'll start on Nazis when I can. Got a lot of work on at the minute from my other three subjects 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah whenever possible.

But this will only work if people all try and contribute instead of waiting for others to post plans so they can revise them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tow)
    Yeah whenever possible.

But this will only work if people all try and contribute instead of waiting for others to post plans so they can revise them!
    Yeah, well obviously I'll aim to contribute, just hoping others can pitch in with Nazi plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whos doing nazi consolidation.. Haha😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll do that one

I'll post it with my 20 plans so don't worry about that one! XD

Unless someone is really struggling with that they could take it up then.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im pretty tired now i will do one tomoz after work tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    Yeah, well obviously I'll aim to contribute, just hoping others can pitch in with Nazi plans too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know you'll contribute

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im pretty tired now i will do one tomoz after work tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's perfectly fine

Thanks!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.