Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme] Watch

ReputationRep:
    look at how much we're all stressing for friggin exams hoping for our desired grades.
    then what, we go into our demanding courses at uni or whatever and get even more stressed, oh boy.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to find +C in 8a) damn it! Hopefully not lost more than 5 marks for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chung224)
    look at how much we're all stressing for friggin exams hoping for our desired grades.
    then what, we go into our demanding courses at uni or whatever and get even more stressed, oh boy.
    This guy knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DailyMailIsALiar)
    Does anyone have the paper?
    If anyone does I can update the first post with the questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me how much ums on average, 55 marks on C3, 56 marks on C4 and 67 on Stats 1B would be? It will be gratefully appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgottenApple)
    my method was OE = OB + 1/2 AC or OE = OB + 3/2AC
    Do you know what the diagram would look like for OE = OB + 3/2AC ?

I don't know exactly what the question was so I can't workout what the diagram with the second position of E would look like!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Who has the most exams left? I have 8 (two being general studies to be fair, so kind of 6 :P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George1231)
    Friday s2 what about you. And I applied for bluebell and Arthur Vick as my top 2. And I doubt it but Ahh well always next year
    are you in year 12 then? are are you gonna retake the year? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2014_GCSE)
    Sounds like a deal...! So, if you don't get an A*, what are you planning to do? Gap year, re-taking the year at college or clearing?
    (I understand if you don't want to talk about this.)
    Cry
    Lots n Lots n Lots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe radomski)
    Who has the most exams left? I have 8 (two being general studies to be fair, so kind of 6 :P )
    I have 4. Lol. But they don't end until the 23rd ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RavinderKlair97)
    can someone please tell me how much ums on average, 55 marks on C3, 56 marks on C4 and 67 on Stats 1B would be? It will be gratefully appreciated
    Like 76 for C3, 82 for C4, and couldn't tell you about stats, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenryC0302)

I don't know exactly what the question was so I can't workout what the diagram with the second position of E would look like!

Thanks
    I honestly had no idea either how to make the diagram

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2014_GCSE)
    Roughly the same as you. I got anywhere from 64-68 (C3) and 62-65 (C4) so who knows what I'll come out with! I think we both have a decent shot at 180 UMS, but it depends completely on the grade boundaries (We'd have an A* for June 2011-2014 boundaries!!).
    And ouch, that's a nightmare having the offer increased! What's your back-up Uni?
    i hope so I'm so upset over this whole thing as i've had my heart set on bath my back up is warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD223)
    I have 4. Lol. But they don't end until the 23rd ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is on the 23rd? I have Decision 2 on the 24th, not even started revising for that yet, got to get all of the Physics units and Further Pure 2 out of the way first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HennersPD)
    are you in year 12 then? are are you gonna retake the year? :/
    No year 13 but would have a gap year

ReputationRep:
    What is on the 23rd? I have Decision 2 on the 24th, not even started revising for that yet, got to get all of the Physics units and Further Pure 2 out of the way first
    Computing! 3 hours haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure, but I thought it'd want you to show that it continuously decreases, a person with no prior knowledge may think that it could start to increase at some point, like for x^2, I think it needs to be shown that the trend is continuous, probably looking too deeply into this, does anybody actually remember how many marks that part was?
    I think it was out of 4 marks

ReputationRep:
    >72 on this, >73 on C3, life's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgottenApple)
    my method was OE = OB + 1/2 AC or OE = OB + 3/2AC
    Did you find D at all? I remember doing OE = OD +- 1/2 AC, I'm assuming they are the same as I'm fairly sure I got what the MS said but it seems I could have done it with a bit less working

ReputationRep:
    Name:  vectors c4.png
Views: 161
Size:  2.5 KB I imagine it would look something like this (excuse my paint skills, why I take Maths)
    (Original post by HenryC0302)

Thanks

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.