Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme] Watch

ReputationRep:
    0.2133 to 4dp or something like that (I can't remember fully) for the question where (81)-2/3 or something. Can't remember fully but just know my answer was something like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenn1995)
    on the trig question r(cosx-angle) did anyone get r=root29 and angle +1.19??? Anyone?? Think that's what I put... And then x at max value 5.09 or something?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahulpopat)
    Was lander for vectors question part 2 equal to 4 and then just sub in??
    Thats what i got mate. I got my acute angle as 38.8 degrees not sure if thats right though.

ReputationRep:
    I got everything you did there except that max value.

on the trig question r(cosx-angle) did anyone get r=root29 and angle +1.19??? Anyone?? Think that's what I put... And then x at max value 5.09 or something?

ReputationRep:
    My acute angle was 21.8 or something I think...eeek

(Original post by yung traplord)
    Thats what i got mate. I got my acute angle as 38.8 degrees not sure if thats right though.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get 7/4 for anything on the paper, I forgot what it was the answer to but I definatley put 7/4 for something

ReputationRep:
    The acute angle was 60 deg

ReputationRep:
    I got 60

ReputationRep:
    Got the acute angle to be 60 degrees.

ReputationRep:
    What was the acute degree for vector part 1?? i got 60..

ReputationRep:
    yesssssss 😊😊 I got something like that, might have had a 0 in like0.2301 or 0.2310 I can't really remember
    (Original post by Hexaneandheels)
    0.2133 to 4dp or something like that (I can't remember fully) for the question where (81)-2/3 or something. Can't remember fully but just know my answer was something like this

ReputationRep:
    Ali Haider Shah enjoyed this paper. He goes to Monoux

ReputationRep:
    I got that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ual12)

Me toooooo

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many marks question 8a was out of? I didn't realise you had to find the constant once you integrated so I just rearranged it to x=f(t) but left C in. How many marks do you reckon I'd lose if I did everything else correct? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ual12)
    I got 60

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I got that too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my acute angle as 60

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicki36)
    Does anyone know how many marks question 8a was out of? I didn't realise you had to find the constant once you integrated so I just rearranged it to x=f(t) but left C in. How many marks do you reckon I'd lose if I did everything else correct? Thanks
    that's 4/7 there was a question that was the exact same in a previous mark scheme and that gives you 4/7

ReputationRep:
    For the differential equation what values did you have to substitute for x and t?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.