Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you get your pets Christmas pressies? Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Always!

Ophelia has been given a new scratching post for Christmas this year and she has a few packets of dreamies and a catnip banana to open on Christmas Day

What do you get your pets?
    Attached Images

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How cute! The dogs usually just get a toy, the guinea pigs and rabbits just get extra veg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    How cute! The dogs usually just get a toy, the guinea pigs and rabbits just get extra veg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She does look very happy with herself

Wow.. you have a lot of pets! I used to love having guinea pigs.

ReputationRep:
    I give him a big cardboard box and a tin of tuna or some chicken. I wouldn't specifically buy him anything.

EDIT - It's a cat btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by she-ra)
    always!

Ophelia has been given a new scratching post for christmas this year and she has a few packets of dreamies and a catnip banana to open on christmas day

[/b]
    it's so fluffy!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    She does look very happy with herself

Wow.. you have a lot of pets! I used to love having guinea pigs.
    She does, she's beautiful!

My mum is obsessed :teehee: guinea pigs are great

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Procrastinate)
    it's so fluffy!
    I know... she looks like yeti at the moment... she's so beautiful though. She becomes practically smooth-haired in the summer.

#crazycatlady
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    She does, she's beautiful!

My mum is obsessed :teehee: guinea pigs are great

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Naaaaaaaaw!

Mine were called Fluff Bubble and Tufty Squeak.... they had a baby called Bertie Bubble :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The reindeer have a special type of feed, and a few extra hay bales... They've already scoffed a year's worth of carrots on their trip around Earth, Rudolph shares them out.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Naaaaaaaaw!

Mine were called Fluff Bubble and Tufty Squeak.... they had a baby called Bertie Bubble :love:
    They are the cutest names ever :gasp:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    mine are Pebbles, Panda, Tiger Lily, Paprika, Autumn, Petal, Snow and Bambi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Father Christmas)
    The reindeer have a special type of feed, and a few extra hay bales... They've already scoffed a year's worth of carrots on their trip around Earth, Rudolph shares them out.
    +12 rep?

Hit me with that high rep shotty seeing as it's Christmas bruh.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    +12 rep?

Hit me with that high rep shotty seeing as it's Christmas bruh.
    Say something worth repping Master Wilfred Little.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't have pet

But I do leave out chicken for the little fox cubs who live in our back garden. It's so hard for them to find food in winter, I worry about them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Father Christmas)
    Say something worth repping Master Wilfred Little.
    Something worth repping Master Wilfred Little.

There m8.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    I don't have pet

But I do leave out chicken for the little fox cubs who live in our back garden. It's so hard for them to find food in winter, I worry about them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Charity starts at home young Obiejess
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Of course! I got my cats 20 tins of Felix, a big pack of white fish and a few tins of tuna. I also spent my xmas money on food for my local animal shelters. Me and my bf feel bad about leaving our cats for the day tomorrow so we are having an early xmas dinner with them today. We're having steak pie and they will have their fish

ReputationRep:
    I get a few new toys for my cats and some extra treats for the hamsters
    • TSR Community Team
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Of course! I got my cats 20 tins of Felix, a big pack of white fish and a few tins of tuna. I also spent my xmas money on food for my local animal shelters. Me and my bf feel bad about leaving our cats for the day tomorrow so we are having an early xmas dinner with them today. We're having steak pie and they will have their fish
    That's so lovely that your cats are such a big part of your family.... we have been known to buy Ophelia a piece of fish when we have fish and chips on a Friday night

That's very sweet of you to donate money too, I'm donating to a local brighton charity this Christmas

Have a Merry Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Aww your cat is so cute! I have a cat as well and I have some toys to give her tomorrow I also have a packet of Dreamies treats for her; she really loves them!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That's so lovely that your cats are such a big part of your family.... we have been known to buy Ophelia a piece of fish when we have fish and chips on a Friday night

That's very sweet of you to donate money too, I'm donating to a local brighton charity this Christmas

Have a Merry Christmas
    Yeah Rambo and Nibbler are my life tbh to anyone who isn't an animal person it sounds weird but fellow animal lovers understand Rambo and Nibbler are all over me when I get a fish supper and I could never eat it in peace so I just opt for chips now when I got to the chippy lol.

Its my first Christmas without one of my other cats, Mylo who died earlier this year so it felt even more right to donate to the local animal shelters. That's good of you to donate to charity too

Hope you and Ophelia have a great Christmas

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.