Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you get your pets Christmas pressies? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I swear to god... if you have cat(s), get your ass to a supermarket and buy the Cats Meow.

This thing is the Mecca of the cat toy world. They queue up to use the damn thing!

ReputationRep:
    Barney (cat) got an early Christmas present (mouse on a string) because he broke his last one. But he also got a pack of those cat balls with the bells inside and a fluffy toy
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful cat!

Mine got a catnip mouse each (they've sniffed them out and already got their paws on them). I've also bought them Dreamies and they will be getting some chicken breast. And they've recently received a soft, fluffy blanket each, which they've both been making good use of.

Not my pets, but I've bought some luxury bird food for my outdoors feathery friends. I get visited by robins, blue-tits, starlings, jackdaws, magpies, pigeons (of course) and some small black and whitish birds that I haven't yet been able to identify.

ReputationRep:
    Misty has turkey dreamies wrapped up. She's also getting turkey and salmon tomorrow. She got hat and scarf early this month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I have a small Terrier. This Christmas I got him ....

A teddy.
    A new chew toy.
    A jumbo pack of treats.
    6 pressed hide bones.
    And 12 packs of Mince Pies. (12 x 6 = 72).

Yes I spoil him.

ReputationRep:
    My cat can't get me anything so why should I get him anything? And he won't even remember next year.

ReputationRep:
    They get me presents!

I just went downstairs to put my gifts under the tree and saw a present from my hamster and my sisters cat. Now I don't know when they get them - the cat never leaves the house. But nice all the same.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Not always as I have fish and they have enough ornaments already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your cat is beautiful! This year I gave Lulu, my cat, Roses wrappers in little balls as I ate them as she loves paper balls and the smell of chocolate.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.