Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Yet another black male killed in Ferguson. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    Can you tell me where I implied you did have anything to do with the actions?

Interesting you mention Trinidad. For those who don't know, Trinidad has two major communities- the blacks and the Indians. To cut a long story short the blacks commit most of the kidnappings and the Indians are the ones who are kidnapped:

http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jan...rld/fg-kidnap2

I'm starting to see a pattern.....
    Would you care to elaborate what inferences you are trying to draw from such a sweeping statement- some may even say selective and self serving, others may even be more blunt and state that you are factually incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    ASBOs aren't specific to any age or social class...... old people have received ASBOs!

and yet the Met police felt the need to create a task force specifically to deal with the black community?

and this has what to do with the topic at hand?

Not really. It would appear black youths in both sides are committing disproportionately more crime than white youths and the US police officers are shooting the perpetrators dead.....

Were the police correct to shoot this latest youth (the one who pulled out a gun!)?
    Statistics and source on this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Statistics and source on this?
    Read this thread and you'll see I have already provided them. Oh dear- didn't think I'd have any statistics, did you?

ReputationRep:
    Would you care to elaborate what inferences you are trying to draw from such a sweeping statement- some may even say selective and self serving, others may even be more blunt and state that you are factually incorrect.
    Its pretty obvious what I am saying- you'd need to have less than 3 brain cells to not spot the pattern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Juan)
    Did I even mention 'black people'? Seriously you 'people' always end up playing the race card
    Why did you put 'people' in inverted commas when talking about a limited contextual topic?

ReputationRep:
    This guy had a real weapon though and was clearly attempting to murder a cop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    They are there to protest. African Americans are hurting right now and it is disgusting that after all the recent events over there you reduce their actions to them just wanting new Jordans and to 'cause trouble'. Disgusting.
    I have absolutely no doubt there are many black Americans who are deeply troubled by recent events and are legitimately and peacefully protesting against it, and all power to them, I say. But you are deluding yourself if you think there aren't certain elements within the black community who are taking advantage of this situation to satisfy their criminal desires. This is just what happens, in all protests.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you put 'people' in inverted commas when talking about a limited contextual topic?
    I put people in inverted commas simply to highlight the word I was questioned about. It was the topic of conversation. Surely you 'people' could of seen that.

ReputationRep:
    Its pretty obvious what I am saying- you'd need to have less than 3 brain cells to not spot the pattern.
    Are you trying to say that the White ethnic group in the UK and America commit more crime than the black counterpart?

Read this thread and you'll see I have already provided them. Oh dear- didn't think I'd have any statistics, did you?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an...ime_statistics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Juan)
    I put people in inverted commas simply to highlight the word I was questioned about. It was the topic of conversation. Surely you 'people' could of seen that.
    I will give you a rational, logical if not highly intimidating reason as to why us 'people' couldnt see that coming.

Being black, we were all busy robbing Metro Bank.

Surely, you 'people' could have seen that coming with your highly spectacular and intellectually rigorous statistical forecasts as crystallized by your right honorable friend, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an...ime_statistics

ReputationRep:
    They are there to protest. African Americans are hurting right now and it is disgusting that after all the recent events over there you reduce their actions to them just wanting new Jordans and to 'cause trouble'. Disgusting.
    They're hurting because numerous criminals decided in one way or another to **** with the police and paid the price for it? Radical thought, but perhaps the focus ought to be on why so many black men seem to be making such dreadful life choices rather than blaming the police tasked with trying to keep them in line. Not one of the current "martyrs" strike me as people I'd want to know, or people with whom I have any sympathy. Race isn't the issue, the fact they are dangerous criminals is.

ReputationRep:
    I will give you a rational, logical if not highly intimidating reason as to why us 'people' couldnt see that coming.

Being black, we were all busy robbing Metro Bank.

Surely, you 'people' could have seen that coming with your highly spectacular and intellectually rigorous statistical forecasts as crystallized by your right honorable friend, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_an...ime_statistics
    Wait what are you on about, I never said anything about black people,

ReputationRep:
    I believe everyone (police or not) has the right to defend themselves when confronted with a deadly weapon.

Unlike Mike Brown & Eric Garner this death can be classed as self defence. They were murdered (especially Eric who was screaming that he couldn't breath).
    And both could have just cooperated with the police ... and both were criminals ...

If I (ever) get stopped by the police, the first thing I'll do is cooperate. Common sense really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    From what I heard he pulled a gun on a cop. Not that it matters, people will have already decided what happened as soon as they hear cop shoots black man

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was untrue tbh.. only an idiot takes the medias word as gospel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vito Scaletta)
    Who said anything about him being a gang banger? if a white man pulls a gun on a cop which many have are they instantly a gang banger? ignorant ****tard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    His record of 3 assaults, and armed robbery, among other things, pretty much say he is, or will soon become a "gangbanger"

ReputationRep:
    I like how Guardian calls him a victim when CCTV show him pointing a gun at the officer.Black = victim, White = guilty.Anti-racist codeword for anti-white.

ReputationRep:
    He pointed a gun at cops, what do you expect? No sympathy. Don't act like a criminal or a thug and you won't get treated like one.
    Also, those protesters are just looking for any excuse to tear the place down and cause mayhem. They should unleash tear gas and water cannons on those ********s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    From what I heard he pulled a gun on a cop. Not that it matters, people will have already decided what happened as soon as they hear cop shoots black man

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This. Race baiters like Al Sharpton and Lee Jasper over here are quick to honk on about racism this and racism that. And it doesn't matter what you say in response, they won't hear any other opinion other than their own.
    It doesn't help at all, in fact it worsens the situation. They are **** stirring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    There's CCTV footage you idiot ...
    Theres also cctv footage of 5 cops strangle a man to death yet the only person to go to jail is the camera man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Blacks mass murder whites = media ignores it.Cops (of any race) shoot black criminals = victims.Disgusting.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.