Turn on thread page Beta

Who would be happy growing up and having no children? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    This topic came up with somebody, I'll not mention how, but anyways...

I know in my heart I want children when I am older. I could not bare to grow old with no children. How many of you are honestly happy with the idea that you don't want any children? Especially couples? What happens if one of you don't want children but the other does.

Adam
    I'm pretty sure that I dont want kids. I dont know how that would work in a relationship its never come up because I havent been with anyone yet that I would want to be with forever and with whom the whole marriage and kids thing has come up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    1) Children should be seen and not had.
    Try telling that to Michael Jackson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    LOL! Elpaw thats the second post today from you that has made me laugh in a sick sick way :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    You're on form today elpaw.

What time does Michael Jackson go to bed?

When the big hand touches the little hand!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

You've probably heard that before.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want kids. I'm not the motherly type, and I'm not good around them. Plus, I think I had too many bad traits that I'd hate to give to anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    lol at Micheal Jackson joke.
    Im surprised so many people dont want to have children. Isnt one of life great experiences to be a mum or dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    You're on form today elpaw.

What time does Michael Jackson go to bed?

When the big hand touches the little hand!!!

Hahahahahahahaha

You've probably heard that before.
    That was originally about Gary Glitter!

ReputationRep:
    I like the drugs one better, everyone must have heard it.

The drug police raided Michael Jackson's house. They found class B in the kitchen, class A in the bathroom and class 4C in the bedroom.
    Q. Why does Michael Jackson like having sex with twenty-five year olds?

A. There's twenty of them

ReputationRep:
    What does Michael Jackson have after a nice meal?

Under eights.
    That's very good

ReputationRep:
    No, way! I cannot see any children in my future. I would be a terrible parent. I wouldn't want any child to have my crap genes. I wouldn't want to be a single parent but that is becoming the norm these days as it is socially acceptable for men to desert their children. I will never earn very much and could only afford to give my child an inferior lifestyle to my own when i was growing up, which I do not feel would be fair. I could never afford to send my child to university. The world is becoming a more frightening and dangerous place. I would not want my child to grow up with fear of war and terrorism.

ok, that's 6 reasons. Any more?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I want kids, but in a family setup preferably (Im not so sure its fair to have children if you know you are going to be a single parent) even now I'm quite the motherly type - I am the only one among my friends to feel that way at the moment. I think all the others 'assume' they'll have kids in the same way that everyone assumes they'll get married, have a job etc at least when they are younger. They haven't really considered it properly, whilst I have - not that I'm in any rush at the moment though - but one day

ReputationRep:
    i would love to have kids, i went through a phase of wanting to be a career woman and never having kids, but now i quite like the idea of being a mum and having a little part-time job or something, i don't think i could have a career and kids, one would end up neglected and i'm a bit of a perfectionist. *daydreams about getting married and having millions of children and baking cookies*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine having children. The idea is very odd to me. Which is quite odd in itself, given that's why we're here.. Maybe it'll hit me one day.

But I can't ****ing stand babies and children.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.