If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    The ability to manipulate probability.

Yes, I got this from Tumblr.
    whose your fav superhero?

ReputationRep:
    Telekenesis.

If you're imaginative you can do so much with it, convert it into flight, super strength etc.

ReputationRep:
    The ability to read minds so I'd know what Women are thinking

ReputationRep:
    if i could ppick another power in addition to that....superhuman intelligence so i could be the next tony stark...

ReputationRep:
    Space-time manipulation - every other power is subsumed under space-time manipulation...

ReputationRep:
    actual screw superhuman durability that sucks,i think having superhuman intelligence is 10x better you could do so much with it and in theory you could quite a few abilities which would rock

id love that power

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    whose your fav superhero?
    Spiderman. Or maybe the Hulk. Does the Hulk count?

ReputationRep:
    Spiderman. Or maybe the Hulk. Does the Hulk count?
    yep hulk counts

i like the punisher,black widow,captain marvel,iron man and giantman/antman,wasp.nick fury...

what do you think would be a good power for someone who was tall and skinny? feeling random....merry xmas

ReputationRep:
    Time manipulation

ReputationRep:
    yep hulk counts

i like the punisher,black widow,captain marvel,iron man and giantman/antman,wasp.nick fury...

what do you think would be a good power for someone who was tall and skinny? feeling random....merry xmas
    For someone tall and skinny.. Maybe super stretchy/super flexible kind of thing? :P

Merry Christmas! ^_^
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The ability to read minds- It'd be interesting to see what others are thinking

ReputationRep:
    For someone tall and skinny.. Maybe super stretchy/super flexible kind of thing? :P

Merry Christmas! ^_^

apart from that cuz if you think about it thatd kind of suck what if you cant unstrech yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Read minds-so I know what people really think about me.

ReputationRep:
    apart from that cuz if you think about it thatd kind of suck what if you cant unstrech yourself?
    Right. Um.. The power to be invisible. Because tall people get looked at a lot? Idk, lol. :P

ReputationRep:
    Right. Um.. The power to be invisible. Because tall people get looked at a lot? Idk, lol. :P
    what movie are you looking most forward to? in marvel?

ReputationRep:
    stop time

ReputationRep:
    Healing.

ReputationRep:
    what movie are you looking most forward to? in marvel?
    Probably the next Avengers film. Because I loved seeing Tony Stark and Bruce Banner together. :P You?

ReputationRep:
    Probably the next Avengers film. Because I loved seeing Tony Stark and Bruce Banner together. :P You?

the new avengers,ant man(depends on the trailer) and the civil war/infinity war stuff too...im a bit skeptical of the black panther movie dont get me wrong i like the fact that there is a black lead but he seems kind of boring as a character...do you think spidey will appear in the marvel verse at somepoint?

i think id like a power which allows me to fire blasts of energy at my opponents or something,would be fairly useful when dealing with someone who gets on my nerves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battycatlady)
    Healing.
    for yourself or others?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.