why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    why?
    mainly so i can have a few extra hours sleep each night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white boy)
    mainly so i can have a few extra hours sleep each night
    good thinking...what do you prefer marvel or dc?

any movies your looking forward to?

ReputationRep:
    the new avengers,ant man(depends on the trailer) and the civil war/infinity war stuff too...im a bit skeptical of the black panther movie dont get me wrong i like the fact that there is a black lead but he seems kind of boring as a character...do you think spidey will appear in the marvel verse at somepoint?

i think id like a power which allows me to fire blasts of energy at my opponents or something,would be fairly useful when dealing with someone who gets on my nerves
    I hope he will! But I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    I hope he will! But I doubt it.
    anyone you think deserves their own film? im thinking black widow with hawkeye as a supportibg character...not sure who else....

ReputationRep:
    anyone you think deserves their own film? im thinking black widow with hawkeye as a supportibg character...not sure who else....
    Black Widow would be great.^_^

ReputationRep:
    If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and why?

What would you use the power for?

Your not allowed to say the power to have more powers...

Mines gotta be either magic or mind reading....
    Aura manipulation and not the aura from Pokemon (which is quite cool ), I mean like the aura about a person so if I don't feel like talking to someone, I can just emit an aura to intimidate them from speaking to me. It could help me avoid awkward moments.

Although, heat manipulation would also be good cause there will be no need to use stoves or microwaves to heat stuff and if I don't want my ice cream to melt, I could just manipulate the heat and keep my ice cream cool.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar

ReputationRep:
    Sharingan

Manipulating people so easily would be such a wicked life

ReputationRep:
    Ability to control matter (atoms etc) - someone may have already said it I couldn't be bothered to read through the whole thread...

And why? Because you can do anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlareBlitz96)
    Sharingan

Manipulating people so easily would be such a wicked life
    I think I'd quite like the byakugan. Would be useful for being stealthy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    The Force:

"Why yes, Mr Rooster523, we do want to give you the entire contents of this bank's vault"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Invincibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    I would either want to have the power of punctuation or to be the rhyming couplet kid.

The reason is fairly self-explanatory.
    Because you have autism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Because you have autism?
    No, or at least I don't think I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyMede)
    I think I'd quite like the byakugan. Would be useful for being stealthy :cool:
    Make sure it's not turned on permanently, you wouldn't want to be seeing unnecessary things

ReputationRep:
    Telekinesis probably. Imagine - never having to get out of bed for that one thing you forgot once you've got comfotable.

ReputationRep:
    Ability to rewind time

Ace every test, money wouldn't be an issue (just buy a stratchcard, then rewind if it loses, or sports betting etc), every social situation would go your way etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlareBlitz96)
    Make sure it's not turned on permanently, you wouldn't want to be seeing unnecessary things
    I could put my shades on.... and no one would ever know...

On the plus side, I could be top dog working at an airport. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Probably the ability to instill self-confidence in people. Have that and you can achieve anything.

ReputationRep:
    To be able to work out anything Scientific, mathematic and Historical! I could then do for example, where the universe started. Then I could do, Fermats last theorem and solve other type things. Finally, I could tell you if God existed

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.