Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

If you could have 1 superpower what would it be and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If I could have one superpower, it would be to cure broken hearts.

ReputationRep:
    Such a hard one... I'd be grateful with (almost) any superpower.

Telekinesis would be amazing.
    Controlling elements.
    Portals.

All too cool

ReputationRep:
    The ability to have a limitless amount of money, so I could use it for good..to build community projects, to give to the poor, and t improve lives.

ReputationRep:
    what superpower/powers do you think would suit this personality,its for a fanfic im doing:

Very often the responsible and mature one in the group of friends He tends to have poor spacial awareness as he constantly elbows someone if he doesnt see them behind him or beside him since he is fairly tall He's not exactly the most acrobatic/flexible and doesn't really have much patience when it comes to waiting. He is a hard worker who can be very driven at times,sometimes he ignores the fun aspect of life. He is a bit of a workaholic.He tends to have a sharp temper,he's also a meat eater,hes a very serious indivdual who often likes to dish out his own advice and according to some people he constantly thinks his viewpoints are right regardless of what happens,he tends to nag alot at his friends pressuring them to do what he feels is right.H tends to be more tolerant of people who are seen as rude and tries not to make enemies but is always ready to joust when there is a arguement...

ReputationRep:
    The ability to change into any other person or animal at will.

1. I would be rich, being able to bypass security and steal loads of money.

2. i could turn into anything i want to, that is awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous263)
    The ability to change into any other person or animal at will.

1. I would be rich, being able to bypass security and steal loads of money.

2. i could turn into anything i want to, that is awesome!
    true,could you answer my post above?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    what superpower/powers do you think would suit this personality,its for a fanfic im doing:

Very often the responsible and mature one in the group of friends He tends to have poor spacial awareness as he constantly elbows someone if he doesnt see them behind him or beside him since he is fairly tall He's not exactly the most acrobatic/flexible and doesn't really have much patience when it comes to waiting. He is a hard worker who can be very driven at times,sometimes he ignores the fun aspect of life. He is a bit of a workaholic.He tends to have a sharp temper,he's also a meat eater,hes a very serious indivdual who often likes to dish out his own advice and according to some people he constantly thinks his viewpoints are right regardless of what happens,he tends to nag alot at his friends pressuring them to do what he feels is right.H tends to be more tolerant of people who are seen as rude and tries not to make enemies but is always ready to joust when there is a arguement...
    true,could you answer my post above?
    The ability to bore people in one paragraph or less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous263)
    The ability to bore people in one paragraph or less.

ok
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The power to heal injuries and cure diseases

ReputationRep:
    for yourself or others?
    Others.

ReputationRep:
    Time manipulation.

@Scrawl: So the character seems to need a power that is strong/forceful, unsubtle, violent and controlling. I'd suggest pyrokinesis (fire creation/manipulation). The fire control aspect fits with hard working+the controlling aspects of his personality and is also strong/violent. Furthermore the generation fits his lack of finesse. He can either make a lot or make it controllable which fits with the clumsy/controlled (thus careful) aspects of his personality.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.