Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What have you got for Xmas? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Wrong)
    PS4, driving lessons pass and alienware laptop and cash won't know how much till I counted it and opened the rest of my presents. Lots of gift vouchers for the highstreet as well.

I'm planning to return the PS4 since I'm not a piss poor console gamer. And put it towards my rent. :lol:
    Not even keep it for destiny?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't unwrapped anything yet, so unless the things I bought have been put on eBay, I will be unwrapping a jacket, few books bluejays and CDs, a rocket blower. Peeked in my stocking and found some chocolate coins and a solitary grape lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridann)
    Not even keep it for destiny?
    Good point. They should really make a PC version. Still I don't think that one game is reason enough for me to justify keeping the PS4 since it'll definitely gather dust while I'm at uni (final year) and playing on the pc during my free time. Plus I'm behind on the rent

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, i've never gotten a present since i was four/five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Engineer2015)
    Nothing, i've never gotten a present since i was four/five.
    I hope you've had some good company at least during Christmas. I don't celebrate Christmas but I think being surrounded by people who care about you and you care about is often the best thing about this festive period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Two Egyptology books
    Awesome presents

ReputationRep:
    Haven't opened my presents yet but I can't wait to open the Vans I'm getting!

ReputationRep:
    Some casual boots, a fur lined hoodie, Cards against humanity, A load of Westmalle Tripel beer and Leffe beer, some nice boxers a load of chocolate/sweets there might be more but I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    New notebook/tablet thingy
    Lots of chocolate
    Diary
    Shower gel and stuff (I always get loads but can't use any of it cos I'm allergic!)
    New pyjamas and slippers
    Gift voucher

ReputationRep:
    Polo Ralph Lauren joggers and hoody
    £50
    Some loungewear
    Dads coming around later so night get something else if not I am happy as I just want to be with family tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socktor)
    my brother and his girlfriend one of those driving experience days.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much do those kinds of things set you back? I was thinking of getting one for my dad's 60th birthday next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    Cards against humanity
    That'll be fun playing with your parents

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    That'll be fun playing with your parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe yeah we're playing it after we have our Christmas dinner :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    If you don't mind me asking, how much do those kinds of things set you back? I was thinking of getting one for my dad's 60th birthday next year.
    I don't know if the offer is still available but I got it from Argos. It costed £30 for both of them.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Awesome presents
    I'm going to read some prayers about cows from the Book of the Dead . . . :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I'm going to read some prayers about cows from the Book of the Dead . . . :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you watched The Pyramid? Anubis is there! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crozibear96)
    You planning on painting your face with that?
    yeah go and scare some old people like
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Asklepios)
    A broken central heating, with none of the gas technician ***** able to fix it tomorrow. Thank you ****ing government for making it a national holiday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

christmas jumper to keep warm??

ReputationRep:
    A PS4 from the parents and more Lynx deodorant + shower gel packs than I can count. And chocolate. And some money

ReputationRep:
    Guys, guys, guys...

I got SOCKS!!!​ #IWinThisYear.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.