Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is there a certain age, if you don't meet 'the one' you're late? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you want the traditional family, mum, dad and kids, then around 35 latest. Which many do.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say generally, to marry and have a family , more than 35 would be pushing it, ( but personally I'd like to be married and have all my kids before 30)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    Thoughts..
    I'm 17, so A-levels and training are my priority at the moment and they should be yours too if you're in education. Although, that doesn't define that I won't chase it or develop it if I do find 'the one' any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as love, at one point they still cheat on you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.