The Student Room Group

Where did you meet your current partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Afghan Warrior
The student room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spicy. Who?
Facebook. Met through a mutual friend who added us both to one of her group chats and we just hit it off straight away.
In my wild imaginations.He is either a tattooed guy with a horrible past. Or a cute geeky guy
Tinderrrrrrrrr
Met my girlfriend through mutual people we know... My ex girlfriend knew her (they went to the same school) - lol awks
I've been with her for almost 5 years now, we started dating in year 9 (2010)
On the first day of sixth form :smile:
Original post by Sophi12
At uni.
On our first night out of this year (2nd year), my best friend knocked on the window of the students opposite and invited them out with us. We got chatting and were seeing each other for about a month before he asked me to be his girlfriend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did he ask you? Like what was his opening sentence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On a night out at uni
Original post by The_Blade

Posted from TSR Mobile

People need hints and tips

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blackshadow
At a brothel.

That reply made my day:biggrin:
Original post by uncommonsensing
NCS!

What wave and team were you on? I was wave 7 and Perham :smile:
Online. It was a bit tricky, because we lived in different countries. But it all worked out in the end :smile:.
In secondary school. Lasted 3 years, when I first saw her my friends and I insulted her behind her back and we hated each other for quite a long time, but in year 3 we had a 180 degree turn :smile:

How did he ask me to go on dates? Or how did he ask me to be his girlfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Sophi12;52507227"]

How did he ask me to go on dates? Or how did he ask me to be his girlfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like what did he say before asking u to be his gf

Posted from TSR Mobile
At a bus stop :colondollar:
Original post by Zargabaath
I was born with it attached to my right arm

Spoiler

Siamese twins?
[QUOTE="The_Blade;52510599"]
Original post by Sophi12

Like what did he say before asking u to be his gf

Posted from TSR Mobile

We'd gone out for halloween with his 2 housemates and got chatting to his friend who he lived with in first year. His friend asked him in front of me why he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet? And he said he wasn't sure that was what I wanted. His friend realised that I was still listening so left us to talk. My bf then told me loads of cringy stuff (most beautiful girl he'd seen etc.) and that he would be really happy if I would be his girlfriend. He then asked me if I would be his girlfriend :smile: It was really awkward but cute at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile
School, sat next to each other in maths.. Still going 5 years later :love:
[QUOTE="Sophi12;52511141"]

We'd gone out for halloween with his 2 housemates and got chatting to his friend who he lived with in first year. His friend asked him in front of me why he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet? And he said he wasn't sure that was what I wanted. His friend realised that I was still listening so left us to talk. My bf then told me loads of cringy stuff (most beautiful girl he'd seen etc.) and that he would be really happy if I would be his girlfriend. He then asked me if I would be his girlfriend :smile: It was really awkward but cute at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Give the man a medal :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest