The Student Room Group

I'm sick of A levels?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. In September I told myself that I was actually going to work this year, try my hardest. It's almost January and I haven't even completed my Unit 1 notes, let alone memorised them and attempted practice questions. Every time I think about it I feel sick with anxiety. I know I need to get my act together but at the moment it's just not happening.
Somewhat but Im hoping Uni will be a wonderful new start! But then I thought college was gonna be like that too but then it turned out meh anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Original post by daisychain_
Yes. In September I told myself that I was actually going to work this year, try my hardest. It's almost January and I haven't even completed my Unit 1 notes, let alone memorised them and attempted practice questions. Every time I think about it I feel sick with anxiety. I know I need to get my act together but at the moment it's just not happening.

I feel you.
Tell me about it! I'm resitting a year and self studying and 3 years of this is too much
Hi everyone. If you're over 18 I might be able to help as I am looking for people to join my business. It involves selling makeup and the hours are to suit you (eg. Weekends, evenings) Could also sell ftom home or at college.

You could earn a full time income in the next few months by only working few hours a week. Let me know if anybody is interested :smile:
Original post by German123
Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

To be honest , I'll have to say it! If I don't get into my firm choice I'd rather commit suicide! ! Don't even like my insurance ! That's all I'm depressed about! :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by neal95
Tell me about it! I'm resitting a year and self studying and 3 years of this is too much

Wow! Did you get your offers! No honestly, I hate A levels so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
To be honest , I'll have to say it! If I don't get into my firm choice I'd rather commit suicide! ! Don't even like my insurance ! That's all I'm depressed about! :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know it must be though but stressing instead of doing something about this is not going to help you at all.

Why dont you like your insurance may i ask?

Hope things actually work out- you never know
Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to correct me? This is an internet forum which means i do not have to write professionally as i would do normally on a daily basis at school.

I don't think I have anything particularly against you, perhaps it was my boredom~
5 months is not long enough to get good at English :frown:
Reply 30
Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to correct me? This is an internet forum which means i do not have to write professionally as i would do normally on a daily basis at school.

Day-to-day*
School*
Same. I dislike one of my AS Level and the other three I pretend I know the first unit for so I'm chilling yet if I got a question I wouldn't know the answer.
I already feel defeated :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know it must be though but stressing instead of doing something about this is not going to help you at all.

Why dont you like your insurance may i ask?

Hope things actually work out- you never know

My firm is Uni of Liverpool & insurance City uni in London ! :frown: I really don't want to go there! I do revise like 6 hrs per day! But I'm scared say I get A*BC which I think may happen, I won't get into Liverpool :frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
C in Further maths ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Makashima
Somewhat but Im hoping Uni will be a wonderful new start! But then I thought college was gonna be like that too but then it turned out meh anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You will make it little woodpecker :biggrin:
Hope you got the reference :P
Original post by noshahmad
Same. I dislike one of my AS Level and the other three I pretend I know the first unit for so I'm chilling yet if I got a question I wouldn't know the answer.
I already feel defeated :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Better off if we did btec top 20 unis accept it & easy to get distinction! No way is A equivalent to distinction at btec level

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he's bored
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
You will make it little woodpecker :biggrin:
Hope you got the reference :P

Nuuu Im the wretched egg :> Woodpecker is mine though! Ganta gantaaa :P
Reply 38
Better off if we did btec top 20 unis accept it & easy to get distinction! No way is A equivalent to distinction at btec level

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think a Distinction in BTEC is equivalent to an A, seeing that most universities that ask for ABB want DDM/DDD in BTEC.
I'd say D is an equivalent to a B in A-Level.
Anybody else feel the same? I know such a negative attitude. .

"It always seems impossible until it is done"

Quick Reply

Latest