Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Apart from English Lit
    For me, Eng Lit. included as well Othello and John Keats FTW!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. In September I told myself that I was actually going to work this year, try my hardest. It's almost January and I haven't even completed my Unit 1 notes, let alone memorised them and attempted practice questions. Every time I think about it I feel sick with anxiety. I know I need to get my act together but at the moment it's just not happening.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhat but Im hoping Uni will be a wonderful new start! But then I thought college was gonna be like that too but then it turned out meh anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    Yes. In September I told myself that I was actually going to work this year, try my hardest. It's almost January and I haven't even completed my Unit 1 notes, let alone memorised them and attempted practice questions. Every time I think about it I feel sick with anxiety. I know I need to get my act together but at the moment it's just not happening.
    I feel you.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it! I'm resitting a year and self studying and 3 years of this is too much

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. If you're over 18 I might be able to help as I am looking for people to join my business. It involves selling makeup and the hours are to suit you (eg. Weekends, evenings) Could also sell ftom home or at college.

You could earn a full time income in the next few months by only working few hours a week. Let me know if anybody is interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by German123)
    Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."
    To be honest , I'll have to say it! If I don't get into my firm choice I'd rather commit suicide! ! Don't even like my insurance ! That's all I'm depressed about!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Tell me about it! I'm resitting a year and self studying and 3 years of this is too much
    Wow! Did you get your offers! No honestly, I hate A levels so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    To be honest , I'll have to say it! If I don't get into my firm choice I'd rather commit suicide! ! Don't even like my insurance ! That's all I'm depressed about!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know it must be though but stressing instead of doing something about this is not going to help you at all.

Why dont you like your insurance may i ask?

Hope things actually work out- you never know

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to correct me? This is an internet forum which means i do not have to write professionally as i would do normally on a daily basis at school.
    I don't think I have anything particularly against you, perhaps it was my boredom~

ReputationRep:
    5 months is not long enough to get good at English

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity why do you feel the need to correct me? This is an internet forum which means i do not have to write professionally as i would do normally on a daily basis at school.
    Day-to-day*
    School*

ReputationRep:
    Same. I dislike one of my AS Level and the other three I pretend I know the first unit for so I'm chilling yet if I got a question I wouldn't know the answer.
    I already feel defeated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know it must be though but stressing instead of doing something about this is not going to help you at all.

Why dont you like your insurance may i ask?

Hope things actually work out- you never know
    My firm is Uni of Liverpool & insurance City uni in London ! I really don't want to go there! I do revise like 6 hrs per day! But I'm scared say I get A*BC which I think may happen, I won't get into Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    C in Further maths ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makashima)
    Somewhat but Im hoping Uni will be a wonderful new start! But then I thought college was gonna be like that too but then it turned out meh anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    You will make it little woodpecker
    Hope you got the reference :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noshahmad)
    Same. I dislike one of my AS Level and the other three I pretend I know the first unit for so I'm chilling yet if I got a question I wouldn't know the answer.
    I already feel defeated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Better off if we did btec top 20 unis accept it & easy to get distinction! No way is A equivalent to distinction at btec level

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think he's bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    You will make it little woodpecker
    Hope you got the reference :P
    Nuuu Im the wretched egg :> Woodpecker is mine though! Ganta gantaaa :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    Better off if we did btec top 20 unis accept it & easy to get distinction! No way is A equivalent to distinction at btec level

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think a Distinction in BTEC is equivalent to an A, seeing that most universities that ask for ABB want DDM/DDD in BTEC.
    I'd say D is an equivalent to a B in A-Level.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.