Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    Anybody else feel the same? I know such a negative attitude. .
    "It always seems impossible until it is done"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustBeing)
    I think he's bored
    Yes he must be-LOL

ReputationRep:
    My firm is Uni of Liverpool & insurance City uni in London ! I really don't want to go there! I do revise like 6 hrs per day! But I'm scared say I get A*BC which I think may happen, I won't get into Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it to late to changes unis? If not then why not try an get the grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naxiv)
    Day-to-day*
    School*
    "Daily basis" would be correct too and why do you feel the need to correct me also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R Dragon)
    I don't think I have anything particularly against you, perhaps it was my boredom~
    "Perhaps it was boredom"? I would like to think so.

ReputationRep:
    Yep

im resitting some of my AS exams, which means I have to study harder, but can I be asked? Hell no!

Im probably gonna fail tbh, but I just can't be bothered!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makashima)
    Nuuu Im the wretched egg :> Woodpecker is mine though! Ganta gantaaa :P
    It's been a long time since I have seen that anime, I watched it a long time ago(maybe 2 or 3 years ago, when it came out?). Found it amazing. I didn't finish the magna though, the artist broke her(I am sure it was her) arm or something. Did you just watch the anime or read the manga too?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    It's been a long time since I have seen that anime, I watched it a long time ago(maybe 2 or 3 years ago, when it came out?). Found it amazing. I didn't finish the magna though, the artist broke her(I am sure it was her) arm or something. Did you just watch the anime or read the manga too?

Spoiler:
    Show

Ahhh I watched the anime last sunday, in one go omgerd...Im not a really manga person but every animes I watched, I have the urge to read the manga. Not saying the adaptation of the anime is not good but it's not sufficient ie still lack some contents... Soo Im debating to read this or not since the anime ended chapter 21? Secondly it's up to about 50 so it's not too much...Anyway I kinda spoiled it myself and found out the ending of the manga anyway? Hmmm :s

Shiro is the angry forest god
    And woodpecker is ganta

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I watched the anime last sunday, in one go omgerd...Im not a really manga person but every animes I watched, I have the urge to read the manga. Not saying the adaptation of the anime is not good but it's not sufficient ie still lack some contents... Soo Im debating to read this or not since the anime ended chapter 21? Secondly it's up to about 50 so it's not too much...Anyway I kinda spoiled it myself and found out the ending of the manga anyway? Hmmm :s

Shiro is the angry forest god
    And woodpecker is ganta
    Wow, you just finished it lol, I also did it in one big go. I recommend watching guilty crown or mirai nikki(gory) or tokyo ghoul(really like this a LOT!)

I forgot most of the plot but remember the badass characters lol.
    I guess you should read it and complete, you're right, it's not that long, I forgot where it ended lol.

Lol you shouldn't have spoiled it, but I guess the story is still gonna be good!

Good luck, little woodpecker!

ReputationRep:
    To think AS exams are in 5 months and I'm leaving for university in (hopefully) about 1 year 9 months...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Wow, you just finished it lol, I also did it in one big go. I recommend watching guilty crown or mirai nikki(gory) or tokyo ghoul(really like this a LOT!)

I forgot most of the plot but remember the badass characters lol.
    I guess you should read it and complete, you're right, it's not that long, I forgot where it ended lol.

Lol you shouldn't have spoiled it, but I guess the story is still gonna be good!

Good luck, little woodpecker!
    Omggg ! I love theme that is dark, dystopia or tragedy!
    I also watched tokyo ghoul and mirai nikki!!! I was so sad that TK and DMWL is only 12 episodes longggg but TK is coming out next month but it does not follow the plot now...:P Oooh I will have a look at guilty crown if it's similar to those ones.

ReputationRep:
    You might be sick of A Levels, but it's not going to get any easier from here on in, especially if you plan on going to university

ReputationRep:
    Omggg ! I love theme that is dark, dystopia or tragedy!
    I also watched tokyo ghoul and mirai nikki!!! I was so sad that TK and DMWL is only 12 episodes longggg but TK is coming out next month but it does not follow the plot now...:P Oooh I will have a look at guilty crown if it's similar to those ones.
    Psycho-pass ftw( I am assuming you watched it due to your name) one of my top 5 anime. I love it soooo much, as you said, tragedy and dark themes!

I am gonna read the manga, well I already am, on hold for xmas a level revision, but yeah. Can't wait.

Guilty crown is similar with less blood, some people don't like but I loved it!

ReputationRep:
    Better off if we did btec top 20 unis accept it & easy to get distinction! No way is A equivalent to distinction at btec level

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree but A Levels are more enjoyable overall
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simplyfaiq)
    For me, Eng Lit. included as well Othello and John Keats FTW!
    I despise Holden Caulfield, and Chaucer. Nope. Can't cope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    You might be sick of A Levels, but it's not going to get any easier from here on in, especially if you plan on going to university
    Thanks for these encouraging words. They really leave us with a lot to look forward to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I despise Holden Caulfield, and Chaucer. Nope. Can't cope.
    To each their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggpotato)
    Thanks for these encouraging words. They really leave us with a lot to look forward to.
    ROFL :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You've just ruined Christmas for me with those words 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.