Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    So I'm currently at Warwick stuyding Maths.
    Now at Warwick you have the option to do nearly all the physics modules, being a maths student.

    But could you ask the univeristy to take both degrees at the same time? Because if someone was taking a lot of physics modules and then genuienly only needed to do 2 more modules then to be taking as many modules as the physics people why wouldn't they?

    Now I know there is a degree called Maths and Physics, but im talking about a Bsc in Maths and a Bsc in physics ?

    i don't know how the funding would work, i think you'd have to pay for the other degree from your own pocket (3 x £9k) and the exam/lecture times might overlap

    if you want to do both, just do the joint honours

    Transfer to Maths&Phys. And you can't do all core physics and maths modules. It definitely will be more than 150 CAT.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

    I agree with the poster above.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.