Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, am applying for the following courses at the following universities:

uni of Glasgow: joint hons. in business and management and psychology
    joint hons. in psychology and business economics
    ........ not bsc. in psychology because its too 'sciency'...may be?

uni of Strathclyde: joint hons. in hrm and psychology (offers only either cipd or bps accreditation)

uni of west of Scotland; single hons. in psychology

Glasgow Caledonian university: single hons. in Psychology

A levels subjects are: urdu, maths, economics and psychology (international student).

Aim of future: is industrial psychologist or clinical psychologist for which after undergrat. 4 to 5 years with huge uni fees are needed; i want to get job on the basis of my other subjects in joint hons. and arrange my fees.

please tell me am i thinking the right way, is it the right path ...any suggestions? i want a job where i can understand people and help my understanding to deal with their problems to improve productivity in firms and even in people's personal life.

Thanks a lot !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haris Tariq)
    Hi, am applying for the following courses at the following universities:

uni of Glasgow: joint hons. in business and management and psychology
    joint hons. in psychology and business economics
    ........ not bsc. in psychology because its too 'sciency'...may be?

uni of Strathclyde: joint hons. in hrm and psychology (offers only either cipd or bps accreditation)

uni of west of Scotland; single hons. in psychology

Glasgow Caledonian university: single hons. in Psychology

A levels subjects are: urdu, maths, economics and psychology (international student).

Aim of future: is industrial psychologist or clinical psychologist for which after undergrat. 4 to 5 years with huge uni fees are needed; i want to get job on the basis of my other subjects in joint hons. and arrange my fees.

please tell me am i thinking the right way, is it the right path ...any suggestions? i want a job where i can understand people and help my understanding to deal with their problems to improve productivity in firms and even in people's personal life.

Thanks a lot !
    A levels urdu?? Are you from pakistan? Haan jeen,ka story hai?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladiatorsword)
    A levels urdu?? Are you from pakistan? Haan jeen,ka story hai?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haan jee janab! yar itni lambi khanai tu likh di hai ab harry potter tu nahi likh sakta.... jawab ka muntazir?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.