Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

***** insulted me and my GF (again) ... what to do? Watch

She's a "friends" with my GF so I see her quite a lot, but she's a really horrible, sour ***** who has nothing better to say/do.

The first time she said anything bad to me was at my GF's surprise party. She asked me if I had given oral sex to my GF yet ... when I didn't answer she said "You're the worlds worst boyfriend then, she better leave you".

This time, my GF and I were on a night out with some of her better friends.
    We were pre drinking and playing never have I ever.

She suddenly asks ... "never have ever had Joe's (my name) **** in my mouth" ...

I mean it could be funny if it was someone else who had said it ... but it was her ... someone who has openly insulted me and my GF in the past.

Furthermore, on the way to the club my GF and her got into a heated argument. My GF asked what she had against us, and this ***** said "I just hate Joe" ... for undisclosed reasons.

I really REALLY dislike her ... is there anything I can do?

ReputationRep:
    If your gf wants to remain freinds with this girl, then there isn't a great deal you can do. You don't have to have anything to do with her though.

ReputationRep:
    Treat you gf like a Queen and this peron with icy distain..

ReputationRep:
    Girl sounds jealous as hell.

If you want to annoy her back just be unsufferably lovely in her presence. If she sees you and your girlfriend being the epitome of cute/happy/committed to each other that will infuriate her like no tomorrow.

Don't let the bitter cow get you down: her insecurity is her own problem and she needs to go sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    play the long game mate. get a good job in the city, have some kids. she will be jealous in ~15 years time.

ReputationRep:
    PRAY TO GOD TO BLESS YOUR HAND SO YOU CAN SERVE SOME HOLY JUSTICE IN THE FORM OF THE PIMPIEST SLAP EVERY SEEN #420blazeit

ReputationRep:
    treat ur girlfriend like gold, ur girlfriend will spend more time with you, less time with that other friend

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.