Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have an interview at University of Greenwich in January:eek:. I was wondering does anyone know what the English test is about and what will they ask in the group discussion?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sitara)
    Hi guys,

I have an interview at University of Greenwich in January:eek:. I was wondering does anyone know what the English test is about and what will they ask in the group discussion?

Thanks
    Hi, how did your interview end up going? What kind of questions were asked?

ReputationRep:
    hey,

i had an interview there in the summer and am now on my year 1 course.

the english test was pretty straight forward if i remember righty....
    they asked me what i was looking forward to the most and what i was unsure about (i think) its all about looking at your grammar, spellings etc.. not so much the actual content.

group interview was completely fine. i was pretty worried about that.
    there was a group of 5? people including myself. its essential to actually LISTEN to other people and try and pick up something that they've said- they like this
    dont interrupt others and don't be overpower anyone.. if that makes sense?
    questions such as ' how would you deal with .. blah blah blah'
    'what do you think is the most important thing in.... etc'

and if you don't know the answer- honestly say. the ladies i had my interview with were lovely and they'd rather know an honest answer than hear someone waffle about something they have no idea about.. I'm sure you'll do great!! good luck!!!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.