Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Did the f321 paper today. Was harder than expected. I need to do really well in f322 now.

I've nearly finished all the past papers. Got a bit of old spec left. You?

Lol how do you have time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries sister. Im sure you can do well in f322. F324 really makes f322 easier

I think i've got about 4/5 papers left to do... I think i will do 2 past papers today and go over the stuff

Im on an unexpected gap year and i just needed to resit a few modules to boost my grades up. I've only got 4 exams left so im chilling a bit but also revising

Balance is key
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty201322)
    I messed up the aluminium drawing also I put 3 bp and one lp ffs I'm so stupid do you know what mark it will be for a C
    Again, I'm pretty sure that was only worth one mark. You can still get in the 50s, which isn't anything you should be crying about
    C grade boundary will probably be around 35 marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Q)
    No worries sister. Im sure you can do well in f322. F324 really makes f322 easier

I think i've got about 4/5 papers left to do... I think i will do 2 past papers today and go over the stuff

Im on an unexpected gap year and i just needed to resit a few modules to boost my grades up. I've only got 4 exams left so im chilling a bit but also revising

Balance is key
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope so. Yeah that's true.

Ok that's good :yy:

I'm on a gap year but there's no time to waste. I pulled out the plugs for my Xbox for that reason lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah everyone was saying they will lower the grade boundaries. My teachers were saying this year's paper wasn't so easy.
    Good luck and don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you - what I fmd frustrating is people in my college found it really easy like really really -.- & good luck To you to x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kitty201322)
    Thank you - what I fmd frustrating is people in my college found it really easy like really really -.- & good luck To you to x
    Really. People at mine found it hard. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just revise really hard for Unit 2. It's a bigger percentage so can pull your grade up to an A x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thats impossible for me i feel like i've got a D in this chem 1 paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    You don't know what the grade boundaries will be like. A lot of people found the paper difficult.

Worrying about this paper isn't going to change anything. Just focus on Unit 2 now and do intense revision x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You don't know what the grade boundaries will be like. A lot of people found the paper difficult.

Worrying about this paper isn't going to change anything. Just focus on Unit 2 now and do intense revision x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *sigh* okay but there is no hope for me even getting a C

ReputationRep:
    It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
    "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although both are good. Strive for that which will benefit you, seek the help of Allah, and do not feel helpless. If anything befalls you, do not say, "if only I had done such and such" rather say "Qaddara Allahu wa ma sha'a fa'ala (Allah has decreed and whatever he wills, He does)." For (saying) 'If' opens (the door) to the deeds of Satan.'"
    [Sunan Ibn Majah]

"No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's Decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.''
    ['Umar ibn al-Khattab]

I remember this if i feel bad about how an exam went. Makes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    Same. But I tell myself it's not the end of the world You can always resit your exam, but better is to revise, do good on Unit 2, and get a great AS score

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* okay but there is no hope for me even getting a C
    Don't lose hope yet!

(Original post by Princess Q)
    It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
    "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer, although both are good. Strive for that which will benefit you, seek the help of Allah, and do not feel helpless. If anything befalls you, do not say, "if only I had done such and such" rather say "Qaddara Allahu wa ma sha'a fa'ala (Allah has decreed and whatever he wills, He does)." For (saying) 'If' opens (the door) to the deeds of Satan.'"
    [Sunan Ibn Majah]

"No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future. Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's Decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.''
    ['Umar ibn al-Khattab]

I remember this if i feel bad about how an exam went. Makes me feel better
    This made me feel a lot better. JZK for sharing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't lose hope yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol idc about this tbh..

ReputationRep:
    lol idc about this tbh..
    I thought you were muslim :confused:

I guess if you dont believe it then it wont help you much :dontknow:

But it really helps me move on and accept that my performance in the exam was decreed
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think it went craaaaap, there goes my A* overall and my medicine offers

ReputationRep:
    who said i was?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like the test, I really liked the amount of substance questions I think I got most of my marks on there but I made so many stupid mistakes, I lost a good 20 marks (probs more). I screwed up the first question and I couldn't even do the calculation for the abundance which I screwed up some how. Also somehow I got 5.5 for the crystallisation and rounded it down to 5.
    I'm just hoping for a C, because there is no way I got anything above that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys! This is for edexcel unit 1 paper that was sat yesterday.... Urm there was a question where you had to work out the mass of something given that 250 Cm^3 of hcl? (I think) and the temp was 50 degree ?? Can't remmeber something like that and I got 14g isn't that too much??

ReputationRep:
    Is there a thread for the OCR Chemistry F322 exam?? I can't find it

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest,

For anyone who did the Edexcel AA chemistry paper on Friday, for the 'how much solid is needed to raise the temperature of 250 cm3 of water by 15? Degrees, did anyone get 11.4g or 11. Something?
    Looking in here, no one has!
    It was worth 3 marks so some of the explanations on here seem a bit straight forward for 3 marks!

Thanks!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.