Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't even know what to say but this -->
    Lets just appreciate that exams will be over soon! Last one on Friday >.< Then we'll forget about how great or bad we did in an exam and start partying :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monaaa19)
    Do you guys think they might have taken it easy with the unit 2 paper given the unit 1 paper was what it was?
    Hhahaha in our bloody dreams! Their only objective is to kill us, why else would they put a stupid indirect enthalpy bloody f****** question at the end of the paper.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  14332348947691018485441.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  514.3 KB

Incompleted bunch of past papers

ReputationRep:
    Hhahaha in our bloody dreams! Their only objective is to kill us, why else would they put a stupid indirect enthalpy bloody f****** question at the end of the paper.
    They're really on a roll this year; across multiple subjects too. I heard C1 maths was hell and so was C2. I'm gona be doing chem unit 5 as well as maths A2 modules; both Edexcel and I am sh#tting it

ReputationRep:
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...2-QP-JUN14.PDF could someone help me on question 2d) i don't know how to draw the shape

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1433235046967-1476914384.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  499.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Lol I know how you feel. Chemistry was always my strongest subject. Was always revising for it and rejecting my other subjects. I was getting top A grades in my mocks then, but now.. No.

I had to focus on biology and maths. Completely forgotten everything ans I attempted some past papers last nkght and I felt so bad because they were probably the worse :sad:
    Exactly Its okay, it will all be over in a couple hours and we can relax Argh dreading the 2 month wait though >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Wow so why are you worried?
    Doing all of your homework and reviewing leaves you in a good position, I'm sure all you needed was just a reminder of topics. You'll be fine seriously, with me I worked hard in the beginning but got caught up in many...many things. My situation is entirely different tbh, also my teacher travelled and left us lol etc so I'm still trying to learn some things. An E is a pass so if you have an E overall in Chemistry even you can go onto A2, but it seems to depend. In college it's fine but sixth forms from what I am hearing, some want C/Ds.

Because I'm a natural failure, I definitely don't have enough practice! I am just going to beg on my hands and knees to continue on to A2! I know I could have done much better with just some more time and practice... and that's awful, your teacher just left! I'm sorry, it's okay we are all in this together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovereading)
    Lets just appreciate that exams will be over soon! Last one on Friday >.< Then we'll forget about how great or bad we did in an exam and start partying :dance:
    the tears,don't forget the tears....

ReputationRep:
    the tears,don't forget the tears....
    http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/p...ing-d40cf1.jpg

:mmm::sad:

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm a natural failure, I definitely don't have enough practice! I am just going to beg on my hands and knees to continue on to A2! I know I could have done much better with just some more time and practice... and that's awful, your teacher just left! I'm sorry, it's okay we are all in this together!
    I disagree completely.

ReputationRep:
    Aw guys, seeing your posts is literally making me sad.
    Seriously, you all have worked so hard and how I know this is because- (not trying to sound like a stalker lol ) literally when I am here to get study help with things like with Chemistry and Physics, I would search questions and would see the same users that had answered them already, driven to answer more questions. From September, you were banging out study and revision, so though I don't know people here personally in real life- it was inspiring to see such hard work.
    Please do not feel down, it sucks that our year is suffering too due to these gove's silly opinions with exams being too easy and changes but really, keep going with that same drive from September.

ReputationRep:
    No you're not a natural failure, please stop being hard on yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Aw guys, seeing your posts is literally making me sad.
    Seriously, you all have worked so hard and how I know this is because- (not trying to sound like a stalker lol ) literally when I am here to get study help with things like with Chemistry and Physics, I would search questions and would see the same users that had answered them already, driven to answer more questions. From September, you were banging out study and revision, so though I don't know people here personally in real life- it was inspiring to see such hard work.
    Please do not feel down, it sucks that our year is suffering too due to these gove's silly opinions with exams being too easy and changes but really, keep going with that same drive from September.
    Can I just say I would bet £100 every singe one of us could answer the 2009 papers with our eyes shut and hopping on one leg, these recent exam in recent years just shock the life out of me.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1433235721659-21555732.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  502.6 KB

7 and 9 pls

ReputationRep:
    Lol guys i think my thread just turned into a "i give up" thread.

Pls help eaxhothee and then we xan cry about it 2night 2gether xoxxo

ReputationRep:
    Stop writing yourself off before you even get in the exam hall. If you go into an exam thinking you'll do badly you probably will, but until you see the questions you don't know how hard it will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I join and fail with you?I'm never going to get my A 😳😞.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)

It really has, I have just been sitting here for the last half an hour wondering if I should call my future son aldehyde, it sounds rather exotic don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say I would bet £100 every singe one of us could answer the 2009 papers with our eye shut and hopping on one leg, these recent exam in recent years just shock the life out of me.
    I know right!
    But you have to understand, we do have more resources and advantages over previous years. If they kept trends going, people could predict questions on the papers even. I know it's unfair but I can understand what the pressure the exam boards were going through. From inflation in grades, to unis complaining that their students were not well equipped all played in the pressure. Gove, thanks very much for your input in failing students. The complaint was that so many people are apparently getting As, I don't see the problem with that but the government saw it as the courses were becoming too sort and easy.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.