Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovereading)
    Same. Even though this small time is the only "revision" I've done in weeks. So screwed :L

I'm anticipating the after exam feeling though so I can say ONE MORE EXAM LEFT:dance:
    i got 3
    today unit 2 chemistry
    tomorrow M1 maths
    and thursday unit 2 physics

ALL EDEXCEL:devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know any of the organic mechanisms (how to draw them) urgh. Hopefully a 12 mark question wont come up on that :L
    Lmao me neither!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    Stop writing yourself off before you even get in the exam hall. If you go into an exam thinking you'll do badly you probably will, but until you see the questions you don't know how hard it will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i AGREE WITH YOU BRO
    THATS HOW I THINK

ReputationRep:
    I dont know any of the organic mechanisms (how to draw them) urgh. Hopefully a 12 mark question wont come up on that :L
    lol wow that makes up most of the high markers, you should probably learn those quickly :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you,I still have to fail stats tommorrow.
    I have Stats on Friday which is my last exam. Not too bothered about it though, I have just lost all motivation to study...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowfire123)
    i am not trying to

ask me any question
    I hope I can help you
    Thankyou, that's kind but I am beyond help atm it's okay, i'm okay, it will be okay, we will all be okay. I hope.

ReputationRep:
    loool why
    what board bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OCR A.

ReputationRep:
    i got 3
    today unit 2 chemistry
    tomorrow M1 maths
    and thursday unit 2 physics

ALL EDEXCEL:devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
    Yeah Edexcel Stats on Friday! And Edexcel Chem today!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Same. Even though this small time is the only "revision" I've done in weeks. So screwed :L

I'm anticipating the after exam feeling though so I can say ONE MORE EXAM LEFT:dance:
    Only one? I still have 5 -.-

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can tell me the 3 intermolecular forces and explain what is permanent dipole dipole please

before i give up

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Edexcel Stats on Friday! And Edexcel Chem today!

Good luck!
    thanks you too

who remember me form unit 1 helps i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjames)
    lol wow that makes up most of the high markers, you should probably learn those quickly :P
    Where can I find them O.O

I know Halogenoalkane reactions and Alcohol reactions (words)

e.g. Halogenoalkane + Aqueous NaOH >>> Alcohol + NaX
    Nucleophilic Substitution

But I wouldnt be able to apply it to a real life question and I dont know how to draw it either.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can tell me the 3 intermolecular forces and explain what is permanent dipole dipole please

before i give up
    Permenant dipole is when the electrons are shared unequally between the two atoms bonded together in a covalent bond. because there is a large difference in electronegativity. Basically the more electronegative molecule will pull the electrons towards itself.

ReputationRep:

before i give up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Van der Waal forces
    Permanent dipole dipole interaction
    Hydrogen bonds
    Positive and negative charges on polar molecules cause weak electrostatic forces of attraction between molecules.These are permanent dipole dipole interactions.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Van der Waal forces
    Permanent dipole dipole interaction
    Hydrogen bonds
    Positive and negative charges on polar molecules cause weak electrostatic forces of attraction between molecules.These are permanent dipole dipole interactions.
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Permenant dipole is when the electrons are shared unequally between the two atoms bonded together in a covalent bond. because there is a large difference in electronegativity. Basically the more electronegative molecule will pull the electrons towards itself.

thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem to be describing temporary dipoles,not permanent ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

You seem to be describing temporary dipoles,not permanent ones.
    That's just wonderful isn't it? please could explain the permanent one

ReputationRep:
    anyine got any queries ask before its too late and regret it

ReputationRep:
    anyine got any queries ask before its too late and regret it
    Where can I find the drawn mechanisms for halogenoalkane and alcohol reactions??

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.