Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Of 500cm3 100cm3 is decomposed. The ratio of gas LHS:RHS=2:4=1:2 so the product is 200cm3
    100cm3 of ammonia is decomposed so 400cm3 is left, combined with the product nitrogen and hydrogen of 200cm3 it's 600cm3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Of 500cm3 100cm3 is decomposed. The ratio of gas LHS:RHS=2:4=1:2 so the product is 200cm3
    100cm3 of ammonia is decomposed so 400cm3 is left, combined with the product nitrogen and hydrogen of 200cm3 it's 600cm3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hi another general question, when filling in tables , do you put the mean to the same decimal places as the raw data

eg
    7.7 7.0 7.7 do you fill mean as 7.47 or 7.5
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemphys)
    hi another general question, when filling in tables , do you put the mean to the same decimal places as the raw data

eg
    7.7 7.0 7.7 do you fill mean as 7.47 or 7.5
    thanks
    Same significant figure as raw data
    (That's how physics AQA goes, I don't know chemistry AQA I'm afraid )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same significant figure as raw data
    (That's how physics AQA goes, I don't know chemistry AQA I'm afraid )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i thought so , chemistry has completely different rules don't worry about that
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grapes12)
    This is my first time on this site. Can anyone help me with any revision? I have my ISA tomorrow. Im not asking for answers of course, just some equations that I should learn and any other things that will benefit me.
    which ISA are you doing? aqa?

ReputationRep:
    This is my first time on this site. Can anyone help me with any revision? I have my ISA tomorrow. Im not asking for answers of course, just some equations that I should learn and any other things that will benefit me.
    I've recently completed an AQA chemistry ISA. What exam board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor_leigh)
    I've recently completed an AQA chemistry ISA. What exam board are you on?
    (Original post by amino9)
    which ISA are you doing? aqa?

I did my ISA today. It went really well. For anyone doing AQA and titrations I suggest you look at halides and the precipitates they form, group 2 metals and how to work out solubility

ReputationRep:
    I'm redoing my ISA to try get a better mark, Is this the AQA one with the milk of magnesia?

ReputationRep:
    I did my ISA today. It went really well. For anyone doing AQA and titrations I suggest you look at halides and the precipitates they form, group 2 metals and how to work out solubility
    Well done, just be careful what you say as it is against the rules to share specific details about practicals

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm redoing my ISA to try get a better mark, Is this the AQA one with the milk of magnesia?
    Yeah it is

(Original post by samb1234)
    Well done, just be careful what you say as it is against the rules to share specific details about practicals

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh i'll keep that in mind

ReputationRep:
    mine didnt:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is
    I'll be sure to check this out (Y) Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amino9)
    mine didnt:bawling:
    Sorry to hear. Is this your resit or do you still have that option? This was my resit, I got a C in my last one but the whole class got D's and E's so I decided to resit too. Missed an hour of philosophy so win win!

ReputationRep:
    mine didnt
    Was this your second ISA? Or first?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear. Is this your resit or do you still have that option? This was my resit, I got a C in my last one but the whole class got D's and E's so I decided to resit too. Missed an hour of philosophy so win win!
    Yeah majority of my class flunked out on this one too. I think i managed to just scrape a B which isn't what i wanted. Hopefully this one will be a little easier

ReputationRep:
    Yeah majority of my class flunked out on this one too. I think i managed to just scrape a B which isn't what i wanted. Hopefully this one will be a little easier
    Well done! I got my biology ISA back today and it was a D! The day I took it I had a rough fall out with my boyfriend and I let it get in the way of my grade, so I have to resit that one too! Learn from my mistakes guys, stay single until AFTER exams! Lol

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I got my biology ISA back today and it was a D! The day I took it I had a rough fall out with my boyfriend and I let it get in the way of my grade, so I have to resit that one too! Learn from my mistakes guys, stay single until AFTER exams! Lol
    Haven't really had a choice of that haha. I messed up my biology isa too. It's my weakest subject, don't find it that enjoyable and my orthodontist always seems to book my appointments on a tuesday (I have double biology that day). When is your resit?

ReputationRep:
    Haven't really had a choice of that haha. I messed up my biology isa too. It's my weakest subject, don't find it that enjoyable and my orthodontist always seems to book my appointments on a tuesday (I have double biology that day). When is your resit?
    Its one of my weaker subjects too, no where near as bad as philosophy though! My resit will be next week. Not sure what its on though, my last one was about rubber tubing being models of blood vessels

ReputationRep:
    Its one of my weaker subjects too, no where near as bad as philosophy though! My resit will be next week. Not sure what its on though, my last one was about rubber tubing being models of blood vessels
    Yeah thats what my one was on aswell. What other lessons do you do? Any other ones with ISA's i can help with?

ReputationRep:
    'Boron trichloride is easily hydrolysed to form two different acids as shown in the following equation.
    Bcl3 + 3h20 makes(can't do an arrow) H3BO3+3HCl.
    Calculate the concentration in mol dm^-3 oh hydrochloric acid produced when 43,2g of boron trichloride are added to water to form 500cm^3 of solution. Give your answer to 3 significant figures'

I've checked a mark scheme and it's saying 43.2/117.3. Can anyone tell me where the 117.3 comes from please?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.