The Student Room Group

Help looking for work with a disablatey

Dus eney one of eney suport that its posabel to get for help find part time work will i studey at uni (i have a disablatey)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I don't know what web browser you use, but I use Firefox and that has a built-in spell-checker. That would be a good start to help you get help.
Please don't troll disabilities such as Dyslexia, thanks.

If you are genuine, then the University careers service can help, as can the Job centre, although I would say your first port or call should be the Disability Team at Uni, and Remploy for outside of it. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Simes
I don't know what web browser you use, but I use Firefox and that has a built-in spell-checker. That would be a good start to help you get help.

Thanks
I using safari on my iphone at the momet
But i normaley use intrent exaplora with dragon dictac on my pc to help with my dyslexia

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Please don't troll disabilities such as Dyslexia, thanks.

If you are genuine, then the University careers service can help, as can the Job centre, although I would say your first port or call should be the Disability Team at Uni, and Remploy for outside of it. :smile:

I dient thick the job center could help popel are students but thank you for your advice y do you thick i am a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rurik
I dient thick the job center could help popel are students but thank you for your advice y do you thick i am a troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on edge tonight, we've had a swarm of untasteful Christmas trolls. Don't take it personally.

The job centre will be able to help you, if you plan to work part-time; I'm not so sure about full-time. It may affect your entitlement to loan, you will need to check that with your advisor :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending