Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What to wear boxing day clubbing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going clubbing on boxing day-its my first time and I'm wondering what to wear. I've bought a black tight fitting dress which is quite short and low cut which I'm going to wear but I dont know whether to wear tights and low heel black boots with it or go without tights and wear high heels? The heels look better but I'm worried i'll look slutty/will freeze/wont be able to dance. Which would you go for?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say wear whatever you feel comfortable in

Have you asked what your friends are doing? I usually wear heels if my friends are wearing them or flats if I'm wanting something more casual.

As long as the heels are not too high you'll be fine dancing, but be prepared for sore feet at the end of the night

If you're getting a taxi, being cold isn't going to be much of a problem and tights won't make much of a difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.