Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Best Spa Treatment - ROSACEA (Red Face) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm new here! I've got rosacea on my cheeks and its not awful but still I don't like it and only 20. I work at a sports centre as a lifeguard which sucks for my rosacea due to the heat in an enclosed indoor pool and the chlorine.

However I get free access to the spa which I wanted to use every day. It is a really expensive posh spa. This is the official list of stuff it includes?

- Steam Rooms
    - Saunas
    - Plunge Pool
    - a salt grotto
    - ice chute
    - tepidarium
    - hydrotherapy pool
    - salt pool

Which would be best for my rosacea and which should I avoid (I assume anything hot such as the saunas)?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    No one?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.