Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Guys - is it hot when your gf wears your clothes etc? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To me it's a turn on when a girl wears my boxers, jumpers or even baggy t-shirts :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    No. What's she doing wearing my stuff the free-loader. I have to wash that.

ReputationRep:
    No, my clothes are mine. My GF tried wearing my jacket when we were out because she was cold (it was very cold) but I took the jacket off her and told the ***** not to touch my stuff.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I find it hot when she wears my snorkel, flotation aids, attachable dildo and jock strap. Really sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Yeah, I find it hot when she wears my snorkel, flotation aids, attachable dildo and jock strap. Really sexy.
    Kinky stuff bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gambit92)
    No, my clothes are mine. My GF tried wearing my jacket when we were out because she was cold (it was very cold) but I took the jacket off her and told the ***** not to touch my stuff.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I love wearing my boyfriend's t-shirts and jumpers as dresses. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Well. In a lesbian relationship it's simply called swapping clothes I've got one of her hoodies at home now though and I like to wear it every once in a while

ReputationRep:
    Chivalry is dead

ReputationRep:
    Have done same in reverse with my jacket. He's so romantic - not!! Don't worry not a feminist (quite the contrary as am for equality), I've worn his but on this ocassion he was cold and I was okay. Is over a foot taller and obviously much broader so can't imagine it was much help
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Kinky stuff bro
    Very. Especially when I throw her in shark-infested water.

(Original post by Vixen47)
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I love wearing my boyfriend's t-shirts and jumpers as dresses. :love:
    Almost as much as he loves wearing your dresses I presume.

ReputationRep:
    if it's something that looks good on them, sure. esp my hoodies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    To me it's a turn on when a girl wears my boxers, jumpers or even baggy t-shirts :awesome:
    Same, I think its pretty sweet

hahaha :rofl: wish I could rep

ReputationRep:
    Next time when you'll want sex, she should tell you to f off and don't touch her stuff

ReputationRep:
    Not so much hot, but it is really cute. Especially when it's too big for her and now I'm thinking about my ex thanks a lot OP

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.