The Student Room Group

What's with the stereotype of fatties being poor?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olderandwiser23
It's so sad to say this but I'd feel safe if I lived with my partner but I still feel too Young and independent to do that.

But it's sad I feel like I need to live win a man to be safe. But I truly do. :-( #londonlife

Yeah that is a shame :/ anyway we've de-railed this thread a little bit.
Original post by SophieSmall
Yeah that is a shame :/ anyway we've de-railed this thread a little bit.

True true. Basically socio-economic grouping does have something to do with nutritional status. Unfortunately.
(edited 9 years ago)
I was pretty good at shopping as luckily we had a market, but where did you go to uni? I've found when I moved to London I only had maybe 1 choice of super market where I lived if I was lucky. Otherwise I had to use metro/local shops which are so pricey! :-(

Shop online.
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Shop online.

Did you never find that if you did that they would actually deliver to your door though? Eg they would leave it at the end of your driveway etc? I found them all to be pretty poor service tbh
Did you never find that if you did that they would actually deliver to your door though? Eg they would leave it at the end of your driveway etc? I found them all to be pretty poor service tbh

Sainsburys have been really good to me :smile: Ive had no problems with them and use them twice a month

Quick Reply

Latest