Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How's your Christmas Eve going? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are you all upto this evening?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annabelle-xx)
    What are you all upto this evening?
    Quiet night just doing a bit of revision....OMG SANTA IS HERE! :zomg::yikes::yep::yeah::yay::xmasgrin::xmas::snowman::snowman2::snowm::snow::santa2::santa3::reindeer::rofl2::present::merryxmas::merry::holly::holly2::hnn::claus:
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sleepy . . . I have no idea why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We went to a pub quiz and now we're just at home watching TV. Doesn't feel festive!

I still need to wrap presents ooops

ReputationRep:
    Been wrapping presents. Might have a drink in a second too.

ReputationRep:
    Went shopping for last minute presents which was extremely hectic. Wrapped them and now sitting with the family watching a movie. It seems the older I get the less festive I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Watching elf x

ReputationRep:
    Helping my mum prepare food for tomorrow..

Consisted of:
    Me peeling 10 eggs
    Carrying 30kg of potatoes (I failed)
    And almost dropping the turkey :')

So it's all going FAB!

ReputationRep:
    I think we've got some different traditions here compared to the UK... had a big family dinner today and got my presents!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    I think we've got some different traditions here compared to the UK... had a big family dinner today and got my presents!
    Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    Guys whos from Wales like? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juday)
    Where are you from?
    Poland. Around here we celebrate on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is pretty quiet, just trying to survive through the day after stuffing yourself the day before...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    Poland. Around here we celebrate on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is pretty quiet, just trying to survive through the day after stuffing yourself the day before...
    I thought so! I have quite a few polish friends I myself am Lithuanian/Russian but we don't celebrate it the day before

Get anything nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay<3)
    WALES WOO.

Walked the dogs, made biscuits, played xbox, did some revision and chilled.

ReputationRep:
    I'm craving Ben and Jerry's ice cream even though I had it first thing this morning. Also, I should be revising but I've been procrastinating (no surprise there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay<3)
    I've been to Wales... does that count? XD

ReputationRep:
    It went from bad to worse.

I'm listening to Radio 3, revising, wanting to talk to my boyfriend because I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. He's with his family. Instead I'm talking to my ex who decided to randomly text me earlier. It's been about 6 months since we broke up. He doesn't know that I have a boyfriend and I don't know how to tell him that. He wants me to go over to his some time this week, I'm guessing he wants to get back together, but obviously that can't happen. Now I'm just sitting here struggling to think of a way to reply. :eek2: Oh well. I'm just going to watch Eastenders and hope I forget about this.

Well ****. Now I just found out my cousins are coming. So it's gone from bad to worse to hellish.

EDIT: Well **** again. It's gone from hellish to I don't even know what. I was kicked out of my house to make room for the cousins. :unimpressed: Now I'm having to stay at my sister's because they're taking over my room and I have nowhere to sleep! Talk about ****ing good hospitality! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Wrapped some presents, now I'm watching Norbit with my family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay<3)
    Watching elf x
    Me too!! What part are on??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    It went from bad to worse.

I'm listening to Radio 3, revising, wanting to talk to my boyfriend because I haven't spoken to him since yesterday. He's with his family. Instead I'm talking to my ex who decided to randomly text me earlier. It's been about 6 months since we broke up. He doesn't know that I have a boyfriend and I don't know how to tell him that. He wants me to go over to his some time this week, I'm guessing he wants to get back together, but obviously that can't happen. Now I'm just sitting here struggling to think of a way to reply. :eek2: Oh well. I'm just going to watch Eastenders and hope I forget about this.

Well ****. Now I just found out my cousins are coming. So it's gone from bad to worse to hellish.
    I feel for you my cousins were going to visit but pulled out at the last minute! YESSS!!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.