Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What is your most dominant character trait? (QUIZ) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone did one of these on Facebook:

http://www.playbuzz.com/stephanies15...trait?pbg=8221

My result - Sensitivity (towards other people), which sounds about right. Both good and bad

What's yours? Just a bit of fun

ReputationRep:
    Courageous

Your Courage is your Most Dominant Character Trait!

You are a fearless individual, afraid of almost nothing. This can most likely be attributed to your bold, confident attitude that you take everywhere with you, or perhaps you just really enjoy a good challenge! Regardless, you laugh in the face of danger and you usually never turn down standing up for a cause that needs your strength and stability. You have faith in yourself and a thick backbone, a perfect combination for facing any obstacle or wild adventure without fear right in front of you.

ReputationRep:
    I came into this thread wondering what you'd get. I should've guessed sensitivity!

Mine:
    Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!

You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

ReputationRep:
    Ambition.

ReputationRep:
    Courageous, yeah right coming from someone who has struggled with shyness/anxiety problems in the past :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I also had sensitivity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I came into this thread wondering what you'd get. I should've guessed sensitivity!

Mine:
    Your Most Dominant Character Trait is Ambition!

You are a true fighter who knows that getting anything done the right way absolutely needs motivation and drive. When you have a goal or set a plan for yourself, there is no stopping you. You are a strong-minded individual who can accomplish anything within a given period of time. You are very passionate when it comes to things you're excited about and this is what makes you so reliable and effective with anything you set out do.

Haha. You can have the other character traits too. Just one is stronger than all the others

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys don't trust those tests. I write them. 5$/test so you know... I'm not a certified psychologist

I don't do this site though so feel free to have fun there hahaa

ReputationRep:
    Ambition

Definitely right.

Also with the question where I found an item on the street I would keep it full stop.

ReputationRep:
    Ambition

ReputationRep:
    Analytic.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1419458680001.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  60.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I got Ambition.

I wish I was more ambitious in reality but my laziness holds me back most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    I got sociable which I find weird tbh I mean I love to hang out with people I'm already friends with but I get really nervous and awkward around new people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    Hey guys don't trust those tests. I write them. 5$/test so you know... I'm not a certified psychologist

I don't do this site though so feel free to have fun there hahaa
    It's only a bit of fun. Id hope people DONT take these seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    It's only a bit of fun. Id hope people DONT take these seriously
    So do I! Just joking around
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I got Trustworthy

ReputationRep:
    Generosity.

ReputationRep:
    ambition
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ambition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.