The Student Room Group
Examination papers for the June 2014 series are unavailable to students; This is because, as the newest exam series, they are still being used by schools as mock examination papers to test students internally.

You should not ask for, or supply, these papers on this site, as a student using this thread may well gain an unfair advantage in these mock exams over those who have not had prior access to the paper.

If you happen to be looking to cheat in your mock, don't do it: it's not worth it - at the end of the day, your result will be completely meaningless, both to you and your teachers.

Should you have a legitimate reason to access these papers, you should ask your teachers, who may decide to give it to you.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Original post by danconway
Examination papers for the June 2014 series are unavailable to students; This is because, as the newest exam series, they are still being used by schools as mock examination papers to test students internally.

You should not ask for, or supply, these papers on this site, as a student using this thread may well gain an unfair advantage in these mock exams over those who have not had prior access to the paper.

If you happen to be looking to cheat in your mock, don't do it: it's not worth it - at the end of the day, your result will be completely meaningless, both to you and your teachers.

Should you have a legitimate reason to access these papers, you should ask your teachers, who may decide to give it to you.

Thanks.

I know I am not the OP, but would the same apply for January 2014 papers?
Original post by flibber
I know I am not the OP, but would the same apply for January 2014 papers?

For qualifications examined in January and June, such as many Pearson Edexcel International GCSEs, the January 2014 paper is readily available to students; you would be able to download those papers from the Exam Boards' websites right now, if you wished.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by danconway
For qualifications examined in January and June, such as many Pearson Edexcel International GCSEs, the January 2014 paper is readily available to students; you would be able to download those papers from the Exam Boards' websites right now, if you wished.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about those such as AQA GCSE Physics January 2014 that aren't up online?
Original post by rumana101
Does anyone have the copy of the past gcse paper higher tier 2014 for chemistry?

As very well explained by danconway, these papers are not available. There's no point in saying any more about it other than the fact that the possibility of cheating in this way is against TSR rules and I'm going to have to close this thread.

Latest