Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    It's a gay relationship.

Well, he says he loves me and I like him too but I'm not sure if he really loves me.
    When I asked him to prove his love , he said he will write my name on his wrist with his blood. . Omg! It's so painful deed therefore I told him that I don't want any evidences however in reality I need.

Previously, he liked another guy but the guy refused to get into any relationship because he didn't love him . They just had one night stand.

Following he fell for another guy ( presumably) and he refused him too with the same reason.

A few months ago he confessed his love to me and did everything that a boyfriend should do. I fell for him.

He says he wants to marry me next year. Well, I am confused about his feelings.

Sometimes, I see him missing his so called ex-*****es. When I ask him he says he misses them because he thought they were his good friends. .

Oh I don't believe. .. I don't want to annoy him and be out of this relationship. I love him and therefore I'm a bit insecure.

Can you please advise me on how can I know his true feelings ??

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sollom)
    It's a gay relationship.

Well, he says he loves me and I like him too but I'm not sure if he really loves me.
    When I asked him to prove his love , he said he will write my name on his wrist with his blood. . Omg! It's so painful deed therefore I told him that I don't want any evidences however in reality I need.

Previously, he liked another guy but the guy refused to get into any relationship because he didn't love him . They just had one night stand.

Following he fell for another guy ( presumably) and he refused him too with the same reason.

A few months ago he confessed his love to me and did everything that a boyfriend should do. I fell for him.

He says he wants to marry me next year. Well, I am confused about his feelings.

Sometimes, I see him missing his so called ex-*****es. When I ask him he says he misses them because he thought they were his good friends. .

Oh I don't believe. .. I don't want to annoy him and be out of this relationship. I love him and therefore I'm a bit insecure.

Can you please advise me on how can I know his true feelings ??
    You can never know someone's true feelings. Relationships are based on trust.
    He misses his former friends, we've all been there, can't fault the guy,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    You can never know someone's true feelings. Relationships are based on trust.
    He misses his former friends, we've all been there, can't fault the guy,
    So should I continue my relationship with him and trust him ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you love him and want to be with him, yeah.
    Every relationship is about trust man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gjaykay)
    If you love him and want to be with him, yeah.
    Every relationship is about trust man
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No one else can tell you what you need to do, you have to work it out for yourself.

Two of the most important things in a sucessful relationship are trust and communication, and they go hand in hand. If you don't trust him, you need to communicate better with him to work out why and work together on improving that. If you're not communicating effectively, its understandable that you find it hard to trust each other.

You both need to learn to be open and honest about your feelings about this relationship, what you do and don't want for the future, things about the relationship you're not happy about, I know you say you don't want to annoy him and be out of a relationship, but when when you're in a relationship, its inevitable that you annoy each other from time to time, when you're talking openly, one of you is going to say something the other doesn't like sometimes. You need to learn to deal with that. Its a normal part of a health adult relationship and if getting annoyed by each other means the end of the relationship, then maybe its not a relationship thats strong enough to last in the first place..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.