Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I'm looking for someone to take over my room at The Plaza. It's a 4 room flat, which there aren't many of (most are 5 or 5+) and it's on 15th floor, which is the top floor with a really nice view. Currently there are two very lovely Chinese girls living here who are studying business (another flatmate moved out recently).
    It's definitely quiet up there and you get your peace. Though flat parties do happen, you don't hear anything from here. Unless you want to of course.

It's an amazing location, you don't need to take the bus to most places, the city centre is super close (at most a 5 minute walk) and Leeds Beckett is a 5 minute walk. There is also a local Nisa shop right outside the building.
    All parcels you receive can be collected from reception, so you don't have to go to the post office.
    The rent also includes a gym membership, and you will only have to pay an induction fee of £12 I believe (this was the price last year though I doubt it changed much).
    Maintenance gets done for you as well so no need to worry about replacing anything that breaks.

Price is £116 a week and includes all bills and internet connection. There's a deposit of £250.
    The room is ensuite as mentioned and has its own bathroom - you only share the kitchen. The kitchen is quite spacious and since there are only two people left in the flat, there's more space in the fridge and cupboards. There's a hoover, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board, and a laundry room onsite. It really has everything you need in reach.

You will need to come to reception with me to do the paperwork and then you can move in right away as I've already moved out.
    If you're not looking for a flat but know someone else who does, please do link this post to them. I'd appreciate any help as I really need to find somebody.
    If you need me to take pictures of the room I can definitely do that, but it's really a standard The Plaza room so there are plenty of pictures on google.

Thank you

Daria

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses.

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. Hope this helps!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.