The Student Room Group

MUSLIM GIRLS: How would you want to be approached?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
lool nah the walis a sideman.

You know like that :lol:
I don't know why you ask this question to girls though. Girls don't even know what they want, you're better off addressing it to men that have married these muslim chicks.
Original post by Anonynous
I dislike the restrictions Islam impose with regards to marriage. It makes it so difficult for us guys.

Ask for wali's number lmao, am I some kind of sideman?

Erm you're a muslim and you dislike the rules of Islam? Wow! Astagfurallah.
Original post by StyleIcon
Erm you're a muslim and you dislike the rules of Islam? Wow! Astagfurallah.

Rahh.. Astaghfurallah for myself. :lol::frown:
"Can I have your dad's number?".

:colone:
Rahh.. Astaghfurallah for myself. :lol::frown:

Lol seriously though, are you muslim?
Original post by StyleIcon
Lol seriously though, are you muslim?

I'd like to think so. :smile:
I'd rather get to know them first and maybe become acquaintances. Because imagine you marry the girl/guy and they turn out to be a weirdo or something LOL
Reply 48
Surprised someone hasn't said 'from behind' yet. The title was nearly begging for it to be said.
I dislike the restrictions Islam impose with regards to marriage. It makes it so difficult for us guys.

Ask for wali's number lmao, am I some kind of sideman?

A lot of Muslims raised in the UK dislike these restrictions Islam places. But if you think about it, it makes sense and it makes it easier rather than more difficult. That's why I might consider doing the method you mentioned on that post.

Quran 2:216 '...You may
dislike something although it is good for you, or like something
although it is bad for you: God knows and you do not.'
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd rather he approach me first. Tht shows bravery, a rather attractive trait and if hes really interested in me, shyness shouldn't be a barrier.

As others have said, i'd be abit like wth if they approached my male relatives first. BE A MAN AND COME TO ME YOURSELF! Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending